Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Error Handling Request to XRM API failed with error

Last replied Posted on by RK-18091739-0 0

has anyone encountered this error before? 'Message: Entity 'flowmachinegroup' With Id = {id removed} Does Not Exist Code: 0x80040217 InnerError: '....

Replies
Unanswered
Error Handling WebGL is not enabled error only in PowerApps

Last replied Posted on by kmars68 18

Users cannot access Map feature in PowerApps when using Chrome Browser. Has anyone run into this issue?   Screen says "WebGL isn't enabled i...

Replies
Suggested answer
Error Handling Where can I change "String" to "Array"

Last replied Posted on by TT-12091004-0 6

Hey Guys, I`m new to Power Automate and want to get the Data from Microsoft Planner to a JSON File. I've used a YT Video but it doesn`t work because...

Replies
Suggested answer
Error Handling New to Power Automate and need a bit of help

Last replied Posted on by TT-12091004-0 6

Hey Guys, I`m new to Power Automate and wanted to create a program, which crates my Planner Data into a .json File. I`ve used a YT Video, but it doe...

Replies
Unanswered
Error Handling BOX Connector File Created Trigger is failing

Last replied Posted on by SS-06091955-0 2

Hi,   Power Automate beginner here.   I'm trying to utilize the BOX connector as a trigger for when a file is created/uploaded into a ...

Replies
Answered
Error Handling Error during Import

Last replied Posted on by CC-27082020-0 4

Successfully Exported the App that are attached with 2 flows. All 3 are created outside of solution. Now, trying to to import the zip file to new Cl...

Replies
Unanswered
Error Handling Flow is not working anymore

Last replied Posted on by SR-22081731-0 2

I'm working with a shared flow in power automate. Since yesterday, none of the flows are running.  At first, there was an error related to recon...

Replies
Unanswered
Error Handling Error Action - 'When_a_new_email_arrives_in_a_shared_mailbox_(V2)' failed

Last replied Posted on by JL-26081852-0 2

Hello Everyone,   I don't know if this is the right forum as this is my first time to post here in the community anyway I'm trying to make a ...

Replies
Unanswered
Error Handling Power App “No dependent actions succeeded” automate flow that populates SharePoint List

Last replied Posted on by CU25082013-0 8

I’m getting an error message in my power automate flow stating, “Apply to each” fail, “No dependent actions succeeded”.  I’ve gone through a l...

Replies
Unanswered
Error Handling Export Email as Landscape

Posted on by MM-11090342-0 2

How do I export the email as landscape mode not portrait? The content of the email has table in it, and every time I export the email to pdf, the ou...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Welcome to the Power Platform…

We are thrilled to unveil the newly-launched Power Platform Communities!…

Community Update Sept 16…

Power Platform Community Update…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 140,749

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,355

Leaderboard

Featured topics