Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Power Automate Mobile App Token Error Message

Last replied Posted on by OMSunway 0

Encounter below error message in my Power Automate: Error from token exchange: Runtime call was blocked because connection has error status: Enable...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Automate Mobile App How to remove the PowerApps wrap permission from the manifest file for the apk and aab file formats

Posted on by YB-01100353-0 0

I want to publish my PowerApps warp application for Android platform (aab and apk files) in the Google Play Store, but I'm having issues because the...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Automate Mobile App How to automate creating copy of Microsoft loop workspace

Posted on by SR-25091620-0 0

Hello ,   I’m trying to create a copy of a Microsoft Loop workspace along with content using Power Automate and the Graph API. However, it se...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Automate Mobile App ConsentFailure when logging into Power Automate Mobile App

Posted on by KB-16091625-0 2

I am getting an error message when I try to log into the app,    I go through the usual process of username + password and after it all ...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Automate Mobile App Error Logging into Power Automate Mobile App

Posted on by KB-16091625-0 2

I am getting an error message when I try to log into the app,    I go through the usual process of username + password and after it all ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Power Automate Mobile App BLE alert

Last replied Posted on by acieus 6

I'm trying to create a flow that monitors that status of a BLE connection, and when it disconnects, opens a locally stored audio file to alert me.  There are a few half-working apps on Android to attempt to accomplish this, however I had read...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Automate Mobile App Having trouble with Conditioning for Overdue tasks Power Automate

Last replied Posted on by Jxhexx_ 2

[Code for getting Today's Date] (https://i.stack.imgur.com/85hcL.png)[Screenshot of Flow] (https://i.stack.imgur.com/ZeJmA.png)[Overdue Condition] (https://i.stack.imgur.com/6SNsR.png)Hi all, so i created a Power Automate Flow to analyze an excel ...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Automate Mobile App Link the planner from Microsoft Team to the planner's website

Posted on by Tin1998 10

I have built a planner on MS Team as shown in the picture. I want to put it on the planner website, what should I do?In the past, when I created a planner on MS Team, it would automatically be posted to the Planner Website, but now it doesn't  

Replies
Unanswered
Power Automate Mobile App Bulk/Mass upload/import data to Excel file in SQL Server from PowerApps Portal

Last replied Posted on by SK39 9

Hi Team, I have received a requirement from my customer today to Bulk/Mass upload/import data to a table in Excel file from PowerApps Portal. Data is in excel spreadsheet and need to update/create records in a table in SQL Server Does an...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Automate Mobile App Notifications from Power Automate App

Last replied Posted on by gdgdgd 4

I have had Power Automate Flows setup to send me mobile notifications through the Mobile App for years to get notified of new emails in my subfolders since Outlook still has not implemented the ability to get notified of new emails in subfolders o...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

September 2024 Newsletter…

September 2024 Community Newsletter…

Community Update Sept 16…

Power Platform Community Update…

Tuesday Tip #2 Global Search…

Welcome to a brand new series, Tuesday Tips…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 142,008

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,531

Leaderboard

Featured topics