Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Introduction to the Power Platform Setting up Development Environment on the Power Up program

Last replied Posted on by CU18100828-0 0

Hi there    I am starting the PowerUp journey and training , when I go to create a Dev environment I am encountering the following error...

Replies
Suggested answer
Introduction to the Power Platform Which Power Program Would be Right for a Customer Order Form

Last replied Posted on by JN-08102053-0 2

Hello,   My company is trying to transition from an Order Form built in Excel to either Power Forms, Power Apps, or Power Pages.   ...

Replies
Unanswered
Introduction to the Power Platform Error occurred: You are not licensed for the creation of developer environments.

Last replied Posted on by CU21101158-0 0

Hello,    When I setup my dev environment for the Power Up Program, I'm receiving this error message:  Error occurred: You are...

Replies
Unanswered
Introduction to the Power Platform ERROR SETTING UP DEVELOPMENT ENVIRONMENT

Posted on by KO-21101142-0 0

Hi, I encountered an error setting up my Development Environment. note; I am using private browser but still I keep getting error message ''Error oc...

Replies
Unanswered
Introduction to the Power Platform Configuring a table so you can track emails from Outlook

Posted on by louisa lane 0

Hi,    We're new to power platforms so please bear with me. We have a table (old school entity) that we created a few months back. When i...

Replies
Unanswered
Introduction to the Power Platform Access to dev environment for power up program

Last replied Posted on by RM-18100350-0 0

Hi,   We have signed into the power up program and are working through the content however when we tried to set up the dev test environment, ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Introduction to the Power Platform What license is required to End User to open Power App to Submit or edit items

Last replied Posted on by CU16100734-0 2

Hi Team,   I have a general question about Power app, what specific license is required to 0365/M365 End users required to open app and ...

Replies
Unanswered
Introduction to the Power Platform Primary column in table

Posted on by CU16101645-0 0

How do I change the primary column name? The interface for creating a table is different from what is in the learning videos and the primary column s...

Replies
Unanswered
Introduction to the Power Platform Unable to log in

Last replied Posted on by CU09080445-0 10

Am unable to log in since morning, what could be the issue, showing me that my account does not exist

Replies
Unanswered
Introduction to the Power Platform Unable to do first weeks tasks?

Last replied Posted on by CU06102124-0 4

Hi, Power Up Learner here. I've had to figure ways to accomplish the tasks in the instructional videos because my environment is a bit different tha...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 142,008

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,531

Leaderboard

Featured topics