Skip to main content

Notifications

Introduction to the Power Platform
Unanswered

Unable to do first weeks tasks?

Posted on by 4
Hi, Power Up Learner here.
I've had to figure ways to accomplish the tasks in the instructional videos because my environment is a bit different than the vids.
I've had to find a different route to adding the LocationImage as an image file.
I've had to find a different route to organize the Location Table.
I'm now having so much trouble creating the form. No matter what I try, I'm getting a message saying that I need to Check my Access to even get a form preview.

I'll move on without the form to continue the videos, but is anyone else having these issues?
Thanks, Friends!
  • CU08102317-0 Profile Picture
    CU08102317-0 14 on at
    Unable to do first weeks tasks?
    Absolutely. The environment is very different, including creating tables follows a different procedure from what's shown in the video.

Also, in at least one video, I noticed that intermediate steps have been edited out "the rest of the f-ing owl"-style

As an aside: as counter-productive as the Copilot stuff is, I do NOT suggest disabling it; it makes the environment unusable in other ways, such as unable to create tables, and I don't have time to waste figuring out which individual setting specifically breaks the creation of tables.

Under review

Thank you for your reply! To ensure a great experience for everyone, your content is awaiting approval by our Community Managers. Please check back later.

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 142,008

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,531

Leaderboard

Featured topics