Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Introduction to the Power Platform display image in sharepoint column

Last replied Posted on by CU03091459-0 0

I am working in the construction industry working with a team of 5 to supervise the construction works. In my previous company I used to use Powerap...

Replies
Answered
Introduction to the Power Platform Run Powerautomate flow from Canvas app

Last replied Posted on by AB-10091454-0 4

Any idea how I can fix this “OAuth” issue? I’m trying to email myself (power automate flow) from my gmail account. I tried a few other emails includ...

Replies
Unanswered
Introduction to the Power Platform Community not letting me use my work account

Last replied Posted on by CU09091207-0 2

In the previous version of the Power Platform community, I used my work account to successfully post questions and feedbacks. With the new version, ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Introduction to the Power Platform Can't view my some threads

Last replied Posted on by dwedding3 11

Hello! I am having an issue where I cannot view the questions I submit:   Specifically, these two (i am posting from a different account in h...

Replies
Unanswered
Introduction to the Power Platform Where did the original MS Power Apps Blog go?

Posted on by eddielu 1

The original MS Power Apps developer blog has completed disappeared for me this month. Does anyone know what happened to this?   Where else sh...

Replies
Unanswered
Introduction to the Power Platform Unable to log in

Posted on by CU09080445-0 10

Am unable to log in since morning, what could be the issue, showing me that my account does not exist

Replies
Unanswered
Introduction to the Power Platform Automating excel analysis and putting into powerBI

Posted on by RL-27081431-0 0

Hi all, I have a data set on sharepoint that is updated quarterly, and I want to try and make the analysis more streamlined. I wondered if there wa...

Replies
Unanswered
Introduction to the Power Platform Create account and buy license

Posted on by CU15090925-0 0

Hi all.  Let me start by saying i am extremly frustrated by the complexity of getting started using the power platform. Over the years i have ...

Replies
Unanswered
Introduction to the Power Platform Post took hours to upload, this is a duplicate that can be deleted.

Posted on by BC-15091002-0 0

Post took hours to upload, this is a duplicate that can be deleted.

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 140,705

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,355

Leaderboard

Featured topics