Skip to main content

Notifications

Power Platform Community / Forums / Copilot Studio Community

Copilot Studio Community

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio Skills Development Welcome to the Copilot Skills Development Forum (Please Read First)

Last replied Posted on by Heather_italent

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio Skills Development Teams end-user being asked for permissions for missing connections when they should not

Last replied Posted on by mpeggie 2

I have been building a POC help chatbot. One topic of the bot is to check on upcoming renewals.   An end-user would request to check their upco...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio Skills Development Not Opening Copilot Studio

Last replied Posted on by HM-12070544-0

Loading from last 10-15 mint , but still not opend yet,  

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio Skills Development Error when trying to add knowledge from sharepoint

Last replied Posted on by VM-11071528-0

Hi. I'm trying to use some files that I have in a sharepoint as knowledge base for my copilot, but don't matter how I change the authentication sett...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio Skills Development connector action prompts user (C2) connections must use Azure Active Directory authentication

Last replied Posted on by JL-12070817-0

I tried to I tried to make a connection to ServiceNow in Copilot Studio, the component prompts "User (C2) connections must use Azure Active Dir...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio Skills Development Copilot in Model-Driven apps does a keyword exact matching rather than semantic search

Last replied Posted on by ahmad-uzair

Hello!   I have a custom table where i have some diagnosis records which is searchable in Copilot for Model-Driven apps. However, if I search...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio Skills Development Using filtered Dataverse Table as a Knowledge Source

Last replied Posted on by ahmad-uzair

Hello!   I am trying to use Dataverse as the knowledge source for the Copilot to build a custom Copilot for a healthcare solution. The out of...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Exciting News for Copilot Studio Communi…

Get ready to experience a whole new level of engagement with the Copilot Studio…

Celebrating the May Super User of the…

LaurensM is an exceptional contributor to the Power Platform Community…

Check out the Copilot Studio Cookbook…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

renatoromao Profile Picture

renatoromao 6,459

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 1,990

Expiscornovus Profile Picture

Expiscornovus 1,700