Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Building Flows Unable to process template language expressions for action 'Condition' at line '0' and column '0':

Last replied Posted on by Veblitz 1,945

Error details: Invalid Template. Unable to process template language expressions for action 'Condition' at line '0' and column '0': 'The templa...

Replies
Suggested answer
Building Flows Create a table with dynamic worksheet name

Last replied Posted on by SDY4907 2

Hello, I am trying to create an Excel file with a newly created sheet in which I also create a table.   Firstly I use Create file action, an...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Flows DateTimeZone.UTC for a DatePicker Control is returning misleading/wring date

Last replied Posted on by johnjohnPter 1,104

I have a Form inside Power Apps canvas >> and i have a date field named Start >> and i set the DateTimeZone to be DateTimeZone.UTC , as ...

Replies
Answered
Building Flows Sending an email with only certain dates from a list

Last replied Posted on by peps984 4

Hi guys,   I have a list with a unique ID and 3 dates for every item. I'd like to get an email every month with all the dates occurring the n...

Replies
Suggested answer
Building Flows Select an object entry according to a variable value

Last replied Posted on by SP-04091518-0 21

Hi there,   I want to select a column from a object dropped from a teams list. the column name depend on the current date.   The flow ...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Flows Problem creating table from Sharepoint List on Power Automate

Last replied Posted on by Sbsyx 102

Hello, I created a flow that retrieves content from a SharePoint list. All records were downloaded successfully. However, when I try to create a tab...

Replies
Suggested answer
Building Flows Power Automate doesn't seem to like numbers or dates?

Last replied Posted on by SB-12091310-0 6

Hi everyone,   So I'm building a relatively simple 'For a selected Row (excel), send an email' flow.   I am able to get the flow to ru...

Replies
Suggested answer
Building Flows Create a Team with Graph

Last replied Posted on by CU13091257-0 2

Hi   I'm trying to create a Team using the Graph API, but it fails.   I have an application in Entra with these permissions: Director...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Flows Need page creation approval but do not see Configure page approval flow.

Last replied Posted on by BM-15091645-0 0

Hi,    I am trying to setup page creation approval on a Teams Connected SharePoint site.  When I go to Site Content > Site Pages...

Replies
Answered
Building Flows SharePoint content pages: Configure Page Approvals flow - Not responding

Last replied Posted on by tonyberry 20

Updated:  Other colleagues' experience is the same, and same behaviour seen within personal development environements.   Hi All   ...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Welcome to the Power Platform…

We are thrilled to unveil the newly-launched Power Platform Communities!…

Community Update 9/9/24…

Power Platform Community Update…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 140,705

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,355

Leaderboard

Featured topics