Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Building Copilot Studio Chatbots in Microsoft Teams Have to reconnect the connection with power automate actions every time I run it

Last replied Posted on by CU10091525-0 2

After publishing the chatbot, every time I run the flow for the first time I have to reestablish the connection with power automate actions like team...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Copilot Studio Chatbots in Microsoft Teams "This App cannot be found" when trying to open co-pilot chat bot

Last replied Posted on by AA-19080913-0 4

I recently attended an event and was encouraged to download Power Virtual Agents and create free chat bots within the Microsoft teams app.  &n...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Copilot Studio Chatbots in Microsoft Teams No option for using generative answer

Posted on by SO-03090501-0 0

i built a bot under Power Virtual Agent but there is no option for me to tick Use generative answers.    

Replies
Unanswered
Building Copilot Studio Chatbots in Microsoft Teams How to convert a table in string variable?

Posted on by DT-02091127-0 0

How can I convert a table variable in text variable? I need that to save the CitationSource, from Generative AI Answers, in an Excel file.

Replies
Unanswered
Building Copilot Studio Chatbots in Microsoft Teams Unable to upload any documents under Knowledge for last few days. No failure message.

Posted on by AS-02091601-0 1

Since 30-Aug, I am trying to upload documents (txt,docx,ppt,pdf) under Knowledge tab for Copilot chatbot but nothing happens after I click "upload" ....

Replies
Unanswered
Building Copilot Studio Chatbots in Microsoft Teams Post a message in Copilot studio Channel

Posted on by RP-23070712-0 0

Hi,   I am getting "The response is not in a JSON format." error while posting a message in Copilot studio channel.   I am using Teams...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Copilot Studio Chatbots in Microsoft Teams Copilot Studio Bot does not work with feedback after publishing to MSTeams

Posted on by CS-13091904-0 2

Hello,  I have created a Copilot Studio bot for my company and configured it to send a request for feedback as seen here: https://learn.m...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Copilot Studio Chatbots in Microsoft Teams Have to re-establish the connection with power automate actions every time during the flow

Posted on by CU10091525-0 2

After publishing the chatbot, every time I run the flow for the first time I have to reestablish the connection with power automate actions like tea...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Copilot Studio Chatbots in Microsoft Teams Assistance Required for Custom Copilot Flow & Connectivity Issue

Posted on by QC-10090903-0 4

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to seek assistance with an issue I am experiencing while creating a custom Copilot. I have dev...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Copilot Studio Chatbots in Microsoft Teams Copilot open ai datasource works in studio but not in teams

Posted on by helal 34

Hi,   We are trying to use copilot with Azure open AI datasource. It is working fine in the copilot studio but when published for teams, we k...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Welcome to the Power Platform…

We are thrilled to unveil the newly-launched Power Platform Communities!…

Community Update 9/9/24…

Power Platform Community Update…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 140,705

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,355

Leaderboard

Featured topics