Skip to main content

Notifications

Building Copilot Studio Chatbots in Microsoft T...
Answered

PVA on Teams-scope and limits

Posted on by 109

Hello everyone! I searched and read all the documentation and didnt find the limits and scope of PVA in Teams. Does anyone know the limits on number of topics, interactions,for the free version? I am not using a trial version.

thanks

• EmmaK Profile Picture
    EmmaK on at
    Re: PVA on Teams-scope and limits

Is the limit of 2000 power platform requests every 24 hours per tenant a hard or soft limit?  If it is hard then how does this affect the end user experience? If Soft then what is result of this limit being exceeded at any time, How can the API usage be monitored to allow customers to manage their usage

• Re: PVA on Teams-scope and limits

do you mean users can only have 10 sessions? I believe sessions are start to end user chat, so if user need to chat more than 10 times in 24 hours with different bots what would be the case?

arun19_0-1632348860788.png

• Verified answer
    Pstork1 Profile Picture
    Pstork1 1,995 on at

Yes, But to be clear you have to have a Teams license to use it and you can only do it inside Teams. Also, the 10 sessions applies to 10 Teams sessions per user, not per PVA.  You may launch multiple PVAs in a single Teams session.

• IgnacioV Profile Picture
    IgnacioV 109 on at

Thanks for the prompt response.

In summary, the use of pva in teams without using a paid license is 250 topics and 10 sessions per user every 24 hours right?

• Pstork1 Profile Picture
    Pstork1 1,995 on at

The Teams for Dataverse PVA limits are 250 topics.  I know this documentation says 1,000, but that is an error that has been reported and is being fixed.

Use topics to design a chatbot conversation in Microsoft Teams - Power Virtual Agents | Microsoft Docs

The rest of the limits are in this documentation

Rate limits for chatbots - Power Virtual Agents | Microsoft Docs

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Exciting News for Copilot Studio Communi…

Get ready to experience a whole new level of engagement with the Copilot Studio…

Celebrating the May Super User of the…

LaurensM is an exceptional contributor to the Power Platform Community…

Check out the Copilot Studio Cookbook…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

renatoromao Profile Picture

renatoromao 6,459

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 1,995

Expiscornovus Profile Picture

Expiscornovus 1,708

Leaderboard

Featured topics