Skip to main content

Notifications

Power Platform Community / Forums / Bot Administration / Pricing - Power Virtua...
Bot Administration
Answered

Pricing - Power Virtual Agents

Posted on by 23

Hi, I don't understand the Pricing here. If I take any of the two subscriptions, It's mentioned that I get Power automate use rights, so I get full rights on Power Automate or How Exactly does it work? 

PVA .png

Image source  - Pricing Plans | Microsoft Power Virtual Agents

• Verified answer
    renatoromao Profile Picture
    renatoromao 6,459 on at
    Re: Pricing - Power Virtual Agents

Hi @slalithprasad ,

Today, we have two options:

-PVA web app -> you need to buy a premium license for your tenant

A user license (called Power Virtual Agent User License) is required for each user authoring bots with Power Virtual Agents. Available at no additional cost, the license can be assigned to users by the administrator in the admin portal. We recommend acquiring the tenant license (with capacity add-on if needed) and user licenses as part of a single transaction to simplify onboarding to Power Virtual Agents.

You can create Automated, instant, scheduled, and business process flows, within the context of Power Virtual Agents bots. It means that you can use premium and standard connectors inside your workflow.

2- PVA for Teams -> it's included on the Microsoft 365 license (also, you have an option to buy a premium license if needed)

You can create automated, instant, scheduled flows, within the context of Power Virtual Agents bot. It means that you can use standard connectors only.

More information: Licensing guide

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Exciting News for Copilot Studio Communi…

Get ready to experience a whole new level of engagement with the Copilot Studio…

Celebrating the May Super User of the…

LaurensM is an exceptional contributor to the Power Platform Community…

Check out the Copilot Studio Cookbook…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

renatoromao Profile Picture

renatoromao 6,459

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 1,997

Expiscornovus Profile Picture

Expiscornovus 1,708

Leaderboard

Featured topics