Skip to main content

Notifications

Topic Creation & Management
Answered

Copilot Studio - Integration to SharePoint - Greetings, Goodbye topic is getting called instead of Conversational boosting topic

Posted on by 6

Hi All,

I have successfully implemented a Custom copilot in Copilot Studio, which will take data from documents of SharePoint Site and and respond back to users. The problem I am facing is, most of the times Whenever I ask for any query, it is going to Wrong Topic(like Greetings, Goodbye) So, I am not getting answers from SharePoint. If it goes to the correct Topic(Conversational Boosting), It is giving me answers from SharePoint document. Can we do anything to improve copilot triggering to use correct topic based on queries?

• Saidev3 Profile Picture
    Saidev3 6 on at
    Re: Copilot Studio - Integration to SharePoint - Greetings, Goodbye topic is getting called instead of Conversational boosting topic

Thank you

• Verified answer
    adilei Profile Picture
    adilei on at
    Re: Copilot Studio - Integration to SharePoint - Greetings, Goodbye topic is getting called instead of Conversational boosting topic

I've seen this issue before. Is dynamic chaining essential for your solution? Can you switch it off and revert back to "classic" NLU?

• Saidev3 Profile Picture
    Saidev3 6 on at

Yes @adilei 

• adilei Profile Picture
    adilei on at

Do you have dynamic chaining enabled?

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Exciting News for Copilot Studio Communi…

Get ready to experience a whole new level of engagement with the Copilot Studio…

Celebrating the May Super User of the…

LaurensM is an exceptional contributor to the Power Platform Community…

Check out the Copilot Studio Cookbook…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

renatoromao Profile Picture

renatoromao 6,459

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 1,990

Expiscornovus Profile Picture

Expiscornovus 1,700

Featured topics