Skip to main content

Notifications

Power Automate - General Discussion
Unanswered

Power Automate Licensing Questions

Posted on by
Hello,

I plan to use the full version of Power Automate on both the cloud and desktop. I have the below licenses, and all Power Automate full features are available even the Premium connector. Do you think I still need to purchase Power Automate Premium licenses after obtaining all the licenses mentioned below?

Thanks 
Categories:
  • Suggested answer
    CFernandes Profile Picture
    CFernandes 7,905 on at
    Power Automate Licensing Questions
    Hey Mate, 

I see you have Plan 2 Trial but Power Automate Plan 2 is no longer offered as a distinct plan. It has been replaced by newer pricing models, such as per-user or per-flow plans. The current offerings include plans like Power Automate Premium at £12.30 per user per month and the Power Automate Process plan for unattended flows.

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

P.S. take a look at my blog here and like & subscribe to my YouTube Channel thanks.

Under review

Thank you for your reply! To ensure a great experience for everyone, your content is awaiting approval by our Community Managers. Please check back later.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

September 2024 Newsletter…

September 2024 Community Newsletter…

Community Update Sept 16…

Power Platform Community Update…

Tuesday Tip #2 Global Search…

Welcome to a brand new series, Tuesday Tips…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 142,008

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,531

Leaderboard

Featured topics