Skip to main content

Notifications

Calling Actions from Copilot Studio
Unanswered

Power Automate Actions Time Out

Posted on by 67

Hello there, I've been using this action in several Power Automate flows to obtain inputs from users. However, it times out despite the fact that the user enters their response instantly. This didn't happen during testing before publishing the bot. For reference, I'm using the Classic version of PVA and can't migrate to the unified authoring canvas anytime soon. Is there a solution? Any help would be appreciated.

Renad_0-1693387473256.png

Categories:
  • Expiscornovus Profile Picture
    Expiscornovus 29,248 on at
    Re: Power Automate Actions Time Out

Hi @Renad,

I have seen this issue/topic before. As far as I can remember the combination PVA and wait for a response action did not work well together.

Have a look at this thread to see a bit more context about the same time-out:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Calling-Actions-from-PVA/Why-does-Post-adaptive-card-and-wait-for-a-response-take-two/m-p/1650384/highlight/true#M836

One of the workarounds suggested over there was to delete the Return value(s) to Power Virtual Agents action. Might be worth a shot?

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Exciting News for Copilot Studio Communi…

Get ready to experience a whole new level of engagement with the Copilot Studio…

Celebrating the May Super User of the…

LaurensM is an exceptional contributor to the Power Platform Community…

Check out the Copilot Studio Cookbook…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 137,998

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,059

Leaderboard

Featured topics