Skip to main content

Notifications

Power Platform Community / Forums / Bot Analytics / Monitor chat bots in T...
Bot Analytics
Unanswered

Monitor chat bots in Teams

Posted on by 25

Dear Community

After some research online, it looks like the chat bots created and published in Teams are out of PVA monitoring & analytics. 

I have also the CoE starter kit deployed in my organization. It shows data about chat bots but none of the Teams chat bots are showing up.

So my question is: how can I monitor the chat bots created and published in Teams?

Regards

• SupportBryn Profile Picture
    SupportBryn on at
    Re: Monitor chat bots in Teams

Hey there @JulienF,

You are correct that Power Virtual Agents for Teams Chatbots Analytics are not included in the Power Virtual Agents Web Portal. You can, however, monitor them in their Development Environment within Teams! If you open up Power Virtual Agents within Teams, go to the Chatbots tab, enter your Bot, then go into the Analytics tab there, you will be able to see all of the monitoring data for that particular Teams Bot, with all the same contextual options as the Web Portal has for it's Bots!

Hopefully that helps!

Thank you for using Microsoft Power Platform Communities!
    Bryn Baker
    Support Engineer
    Microsoft Power Platform
    If this post helps, then please consider accepting it as the solution to help other members find it more quickly! Have a great day!

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Exciting News for Copilot Studio Communi…

Get ready to experience a whole new level of engagement with the Copilot Studio…

Celebrating the May Super User of the…

LaurensM is an exceptional contributor to the Power Platform Community…

Check out the Copilot Studio Cookbook…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

renatoromao Profile Picture

renatoromao 6,459

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 1,997

Expiscornovus Profile Picture

Expiscornovus 1,708

Leaderboard

Featured topics