Skip to main content

Notifications

Building Copilot Studio Chatbots in Microsoft T...
Unanswered

Cannot share Copilot on MS teams to end users

Posted on by 6

Hi everyone,

I tried to share my chatbot to other member of my organization on Microsoft Teams using the option "Copy link" in order to allow them to communicate with the bot on Teams whithout a licence.

Sometimes they cannot add the bot to their teams as it says "The app cannot be found".

On the other hand, when they successfully add the chatbot to their teams and ask it some questions (the answers to this questions must be found on the sharepoint link given to the bot), it doesn't know the answer and trigger the topic "escalation".

They have the same result even if I upload the file on dataverse instead of using a sharepoint link.

Despite that, I can communicate to the bot either on teams and on copilot studio and it always gave me back correct answers.

The bot has manual autentication.

Do you know how to properly share the bot to other people in order to allow them to interact with the chatbot on Microsoft Teams without making them collaborators on copilot studio?

Thanks in advance

• Suggested answer
    chrisadriane Profile Picture
    chrisadriane 19 on at
    Cannot share Copilot on MS teams to end users
    Hi @Sof3,

In my case i had to make a security group, add the members i want to give access to in this group and then share the Copilot with this group.
    More on how to share on Teams here: Share custom copilots with users in your organization  - Copilot for Service | Microsoft Learn. Hope this helps
  • nicox Profile Picture
    nicox 125 on at
    Re: Cannot share Copilot on MS teams to end users

Hi @Sof3, try this. Add them using the Share button on the Overview page of your copilot. And then let them try again.

I noticed lately that on my new copilots, I have to do the step I mentioned above for new users to use it on MS Teams.

Under review

Thank you for your reply! To ensure a great experience for everyone, your content is awaiting approval by our Community Managers. Please check back later.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

September 2024 Newsletter…

September 2024 Community Newsletter…

Community Update Sept 16…

Power Platform Community Update…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 141,065

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,407

Leaderboard

Featured topics