Skip to main content

Notifications

Building Copilot Studio Chatbots in Microsoft T...
Answered

Automatic triggering improvements (preview) not available

Posted on by 13

I am looking for a preview feature for automatic triggering improvements as described here: 

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-virtual-agents/advanced-ai-features#automatic-triggering-improvements-preview

But this feature is not available for selection in my PVAs created within MS-Teams. Normally, this should be selectable under Settings > AI Capabilities > Automatic Triggering Improvements (Preview) but what I can find under Settings > AI Capabilities is like this:

EricYeung_0-1673917569937.png

May I know how I can enable this preview feature? Thanks.

• HenryJammes Profile Picture
    HenryJammes on at
    Re: Automatic triggering improvements (preview) not available

Not sure I'd be of any help in a call, but can I ask that you log a support request so that you get troubleshooting help with a support engineer? Get Help + Support in Power Platform - Power Platform | Microsoft Learn

• MinL Profile Picture
    MinL 40 on at

@HenryJammes , thanks for getting back to me. I configured it to be on MS-Teams, but when I go to Apps-Built with Power Platform, and click on that chatbot, I got the message below. I also tried copy the link and use the bot's link to open it, same error.  None of the people who got shared with the preview bot can open it, all get the same error. When will be a good time for you (let me know a few time slots), and I can set up a quick meeting with you so I can walk you through and share screen with you on where/how I got this error.  Thanks a lot.

Screen Shot 2023-02-07 at 11.41.46 AM.png

HenryJammes on at

@MinL yes, chatbots created using the new unified authoring canvas on the Web can be deployed to Microsoft Teams, as a channel. In my tests, this has worked.

Do you have more details on the error? Where exactly do you get this?

• MinL Profile Picture
    MinL 40 on at

@EricYeung , @HenryJammes ,

So the preview bot cannot be created within MS-Teams environment, does the preview chatbot can be used/opened in MS-Teams? I created a preview bot, tried it, but when I try to open it in MS-teams, it always give me error.

Screen Shot 2023-02-08 at 1.33.30 PM.png

Do you know how to solve this issue?

Thanks

• EricYeung Profile Picture
    EricYeung 13 on at

Hi @HenryJammes thanks for your reply. It would be great then.

Will the chatbot really add new trigger phrases and I can see those newly added trigger phrases, after sufficient user interactions? Do I need to repeat the interaction a few times in order to have an effect?

I am using English only when creating the bot.

HenryJammes on at

Actually, @EricYeung, these AI capabilities are available as part of the currently available production version of PVA.

So, the one that is available in Microsoft Teams.

I think the confusion came from the fact that "topic suggestions from chat transcripts" and "conversation personalization" are also in preview, just like the new PVA unified authoring canvas.

They're documented here: Advanced AI features in Microsoft Teams (contains video) - Power Virtual Agents | Microsoft Learn

I have access to them on my environment.

HenryJammes_0-1674123011559.png

May I ask what language is your bot configured for? 

• Verified answer
    EricYeung Profile Picture
    EricYeung 13 on at

My Microsoft associate told me that I need to create a preview bot instead in order to use the preview features. Apparently this preview bot cannot be created within MS-Teams environment.

EricYeung_0-1674091792261.png

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Exciting News for Copilot Studio Communi…

Get ready to experience a whole new level of engagement with the Copilot Studio…

Celebrating the May Super User of the…

LaurensM is an exceptional contributor to the Power Platform Community…

Check out the Copilot Studio Cookbook…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 137,998

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,059

Leaderboard

Featured topics