Skip to main content

Notifications

Publish & Channel Management
Unanswered

Unable To Publish My PVA Bot Even Though All Topics Are Turned Off

Posted on by

I wanted to publish my PVA bot, but it kept jumping out that "1 topic contains errors. Fix the errors in the topics you want to publish and make sure they are turned on. To exclude topics from publishing, turn them off." Like the picture one below. 

I wanted to find the one topic that has error, but every one seemed to be perfect. I turned topic one by one and tried to publish my bot, but all the topic had been turned off and still could not publish the bot. Custom Topic could not find the error, so I turned off all System Topics, but still could not publish my PVA bot.

If I tuned on all the topics, no error showed beside topic, either. So I did not understand why I could not publish the bot.

How would that happen? 

It keep saying 1 topic contains error, but I turned off topic until all the topics are turned off, I still cannot fine that topic.It keep saying 1 topic contains error, but I turned off topic until all the topics are turned off, I still cannot fine that topic.All the topics are turned off, but still cannot publish the bot.All the topics are turned off, but still cannot publish the bot.I doubt one action with power automate, but it works fine.I doubt one action with power automate, but it works fine.

One action is to call Power Automate, but I test it. It works fine.

There are the resources I use.There are the resources I use.

• hblackbu Profile Picture
    hblackbu 2 on at
    Re: Unable To Publish My PVA Bot Even Though All Topics Are Turned Off

I am having this exact issue and error, which started 8/14/2023. The previous version of the bot published fine, and then I added 6 more topics and received the error. 

The new topics do not use any Entities but are multichoice. I also edited the message on "Escalate" but didn't change any of the system settings. 

Testing the bot works fine with every topic responding correctly.

hblackbu_0-1692110826907.png

No Errors show in the topic overview, individual topic checkers, or when testing the bot.

hblackbu_1-1692110869609.pnghblackbu_2-1692110887331.png

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Welcome to the Power Platform…

We are thrilled to unveil the newly-launched Power Platform Communities!…

Getting Started…

Welcome to the Power Platform Community! We appreciate your visit…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 138,030

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,085

Leaderboard

Featured topics