Skip to main content

Notifications

Topic Creation & Management
Answered

Display Multiple Choice Options Vertically

Posted on by 23

Hello,

I have created a topic and when triggered, it immediately asks a question and provides a list of multiple choice options for the user to select from.  I have about 6 or 7 different options for a user to pick from and the bot defaults to showing these items in a horizontal scroll format.  So essentially the users only see the first two options, and unless the user knows to scroll within the PVA topic, they will not know that other options exist to select.

I am wondering if anyone knows of a way to display these items vertically for users to see.  This way users can see all the potential options to select from without having to scroll horizontally to see them 2 options at a time.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Chris

• clehr Profile Picture
    clehr 23 on at
    Re: Display Multiple Choice Options Vertically

Hi @renatoromao 

Thank you for your reply.  Thank you for referencing that other post.  That answers my question.

• Verified answer
    renatoromao Profile Picture
    renatoromao 6,762 on at
    Re: Display Multiple Choice Options Vertically

Hi @clehr ,

We already have this topic here: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General/Customize-the-options-display/m-p/578302#M686

Additionally, you can customize your options using CSS codes, like https://powervirtualagents.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/change-your-power-virtual-agents-default-canvas-bot-icon-and-name/

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Welcome to the Power Platform…

We are thrilled to unveil the newly-launched Power Platform Communities!…

Getting Started…

Welcome to the Power Platform Community! We appreciate your visit…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 138,287

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,172

Leaderboard

Featured topics