Skip to main content

Notifications

Publish & Channel Management
Unanswered

Publish PVA to Slack guide?

Posted on by

I am new to all this. I just finish creating my first bot in PVA but there seems to be no guides that I can find for publishing the bot to slack. Please if anyone can point me on where to get started.

Thank you!

• Re: Publish PVA to Slack guide?

Any updates on the flow? The relay bot code is deprecated and adding a copilot studio bot as a skill is only supported for copilot studio classic

• hk_wass Profile Picture
    hk_wass 2 on at
    Re: Publish PVA to Slack guide?

Has there been any improvements on this front to integrate PVA with Slack more readily?

• renatoromao Profile Picture
    renatoromao 6,762 on at

Hi @JoeYeung ,

You can follow the documentation above, but you need to have a little development knowledge because you will use a C# or another programming language to connect PVA to Azure Bot Service. After implementing this connection, you just will publish your Bot Service into the Slack channel.

• Re: Publish PVA to Slack guide?

Thank you for the reply. I am sorry there is still a lot of steps I think I am missing here. I just do not see how I am going to get my bot from PVA into bot service to then get into slack. AHH help.

• renatoromao Profile Picture
    renatoromao 6,762 on at

Hi @JoeYeung ,

You can use this documentation:https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-virtual-agents/publication-connect-bot-to-azure-bot-service-channels

Basically, you need to integrate your PVA with Azure Bot Service. And connect your Azure Bot Service to Slack channel.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Welcome to the Power Platform…

We are thrilled to unveil the newly-launched Power Platform Communities!…

Getting Started…

Welcome to the Power Platform Community! We appreciate your visit…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 138,287

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,172

Leaderboard

Featured topics