Skip to main content

Notifications

Publish & Channel Management
Unanswered

Unable to Publish bot. No Errors?

Posted on by 16

Hi, 

I'm trying to Publish my bot in order to reflect a number of changes made over the last 2 weeks. 

The wizard starts, indicating that it's publishing latest content, and after about 5-10 or so minutes (much longer than normal), just goes away with no errors, or any indication of incomplete operation. 

Bot has been published in the past, the most recent instance is of 19 days ago. 

Another bot under the same ownership publishes with no issues. 

Currently running in trial mode with a license purchased last week and awaiting provisioning. 

After the message goes away, refreshing the page does not indicate the most recent update. 

Any ideas? 
Thanks!

• mscherotter1 Profile Picture
    mscherotter1 12 on at
    Re: Unable to Publish bot. No Errors?

I am seeing this as well since 7/22. the bot has published fine before that.

mscherotter1_0-1690127091737.png

• VFAVELA7 Profile Picture
    VFAVELA7 18 on at

So it seems that Entities are causing the problem.  I have seen where someone said if the Entity name is the same as the synonym and I tried your option trying to remove separate ones.  It all started with one Entity i recently created AGAIN and gave me another publishing error.   I deleted that entire entity and published with no issues.  No where does it say where errors are occurring within the topics but it does seem this is linked to entities themselves not the topics as the error states.  I even deleted the topic with the entity and that did not work as well so my conclusion is deleting the Entity itself. 

• deepaksudarsa Profile Picture
    deepaksudarsa 2 on at

I had similar errors faced, but could finally fix it. There wasnt any error on the topic, but still while publishing it was showing error for me. All i fixed is in the entities where in the created list items, i had added multiple items in the synonyms. I deleted all the different entries and made it all one single entry. This fixed all my unknown errors.

Hope this will work for someone.

• VFAVELA7 Profile Picture
    VFAVELA7 18 on at

I saw there is a workaround for this.  Can you post what that is or do we have to put in a ticket to get it? Thanks!

• dylanist Profile Picture
    dylanist 44 on at

I've since gotten this capability, thank you for the reply!

• Alberto27 Profile Picture
    Alberto27 2 on at

Não consigo publicar o chat em produção, o botão de Publicar aparece bloqueado em cinza. Alguém já passou por isso? Qual a solução.

• HenryJammes Profile Picture
    HenryJammes on at

@dylanist wrote:

I am also unable to publish my chatbot. The spinner keeps spinning for 5-10 minutes but no joy.2023-05-17_17-02-29.png

Hi @dylanist, there is a known issue for some bots. You can create a support requests to have them help apply a workaround to your chatbot: Get Help + Support in Power Platform - Power Platform | Microsoft Learn

• dylanist Profile Picture
    dylanist 44 on at

I am also unable to publish my chatbot. The spinner keeps spinning for 5-10 minutes but no joy.2023-05-17_17-02-29.png

• Bdstm Profile Picture
    Bdstm 16 on at

Thanks, really glad that the issue has been ID'd. 

I`ll keep an eye on this thread for updates, unless there is another channel to follow this issue on? 

Thanks again.

B

• Re: Unable to Publish bot. No Errors?

We identified an issue and are working with the team that owns it to see if they can provide us an ETA for a hot fix. If necessary, there is a workaround that PVA product support could help you apply to your environment.

Again, sorry for the disruption and thank you for reporting.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Welcome to the Power Platform…

We are thrilled to unveil the newly-launched Power Platform Communities!…

Getting Started…

Welcome to the Power Platform Community! We appreciate your visit…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 138,287

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,172

Leaderboard

Featured topics