Skip to main content

Notifications

Publish & Channel Management
Unanswered

Connect CopilotStudio bot to Dynamics 365 Customer service VOICE Channel

Posted on by 6

Hello everyone,

We would want to connect our Copilot Bot to out Voice Channel in Dynamics Customer service. All the documentation refer to PowerVirtual Agent, but the settings seem to have changed since the arrival of Copilot Studio.

If someone could help me, I would greatly appreciate.

Thank you in advance,

• FG-03051314-0 Profile Picture
    FG-03051314-0 6 on at
    Connect CopilotStudio bot to Dynamics 365 Customer service VOICE Channel
    Thank you Holgerimbery,

Any ideas how I could create a new Classic ChatBot from Copilot Studio? 

Thank you,
  • holgerimbery Profile Picture
    holgerimbery 4 on at
    Re: Connect CopilotStudio bot to Dynamics 365 Customer service VOICE Channel

Hi @FrancoisGuerin : 
    as of today, you need to work with a classic bot to archive this.

"Connecting to Dynamics 365 Customer Service Omnichannel for voice capabilities is available to Microsoft Copilot Studio Classic only at this moment. This feature is coming soon to all other copilots."

Starting with the next release wave in April this might be solved, and you can use the new canvas.

Regards

FG-03051314-0 6 on at

I take a chance and bump up this thread. I'm really looking for an answer on this one.

Thanks in advance! 

FG-03051314-0 6 on at

Thank you @alaabitar for your response. Unfortunately, i had already read those articles and they refer to settings we had in PowerVirtual Agent, which are no longer available in Copilot Studio.

Per example; the "Transfert to agent" section isn't call the same anymore, and there are no options such as 'enable voice" when you select Omnichannel as your hand off to an agent channel. 

Regards,

• alaabitar Profile Picture
    alaabitar 83 on at

Hello @FrancoisGuerin 

By following those two articles https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/customer-service/administer/voice-channel-pva-bots and https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-copilot-studio/configuration-hand-off-omnichannel?tabs=webApp you should be able to connect Copilot Studio to D365 Customer service voice.

Let me know if it works for you.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Exciting News for Copilot Studio Communi…

Get ready to experience a whole new level of engagement with the Copilot Studio…

Celebrating the May Super User of the…

LaurensM is an exceptional contributor to the Power Platform Community…

Check out the Copilot Studio Cookbook…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

renatoromao Profile Picture

renatoromao 6,459

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 1,995

Expiscornovus Profile Picture

Expiscornovus 1,708

Leaderboard

Featured topics