Skip to main content

Notifications

Building Copilot Studio Chatbots in Microsoft T...
Answered

Can you build a chatbot in MS Power Virtual Agents without linking it to a team?

Posted on by 5

Curious to see if there is a way to build a chat bot using MS Power Virtual Agent without assigning it to a team.  I'm not sure if its a prerequisite in teams or if its the way its been set up on our system.

Thanks in advance for any clarification.

• jpdorrian Profile Picture
    jpdorrian 5 on at
    Re: Can you build a chatbot in MS Power Virtual Agents without linking it to a team?

Thanks Renato, I thought that might be the case.  I've put it in one of the teams I have access to for now and will add it to the required team when I get access and confirmation that's where it needs to go. 

• Verified answer
    renatoromao Profile Picture
    renatoromao 6,459 on at
    Re: Can you build a chatbot in MS Power Virtual Agents without linking it to a team?

Hi @jpdorrian ,

This is a prerequisite when developing a chatbot for Teams. However, after developing this chatbot within a team, you could deploy that bot across the organization not only within that specific team. (or share to multiple channels if you want).

There is no limitation to being only within the team that you developed your chatbot.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Exciting News for Copilot Studio Communi…

Get ready to experience a whole new level of engagement with the Copilot Studio…

Celebrating the May Super User of the…

LaurensM is an exceptional contributor to the Power Platform Community…

Check out the Copilot Studio Cookbook…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

renatoromao Profile Picture

renatoromao 6,459

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 1,995

Expiscornovus Profile Picture

Expiscornovus 1,708

Leaderboard

Featured topics