Skip to main content

Notifications

Topic Creation & Management
Answered

On 'escalate' can you send the question entered into the bot to a group chat?

Posted on by 4

Hi All, 

If my bot can't find a response and it triggers the 'escalate' topic, I would like to send the user's question from the bot to a group chat so the user can go here for an answer. I can see in power automate you can post a message in a chat or channel but it looks like the message is a standard response. Can you customise this to the question being entered into the bot? 

• Katiebeer1 Profile Picture
    Katiebeer1 4 on at
    Re: On 'escalate' can you send the question entered into the bot to a group chat?

This has worked thank you @v-yueyun-msft

It is posting as the account we created the flow in which is fine, but do you know if you can tag in the user asking the questions into the message that gets posted? Our team need to authenticate to get access to the bot 

• Verified answer
    Re: On 'escalate' can you send the question entered into the bot to a group chat?

Hi , @Katiebeer1 

If you want pass the User's question to the Team channel , you can use the "Activity.Text":

vyueyunmsft_0-1713751644530.png

And this is my flow:

vyueyunmsft_1-1713751681050.png

If this reply can help you , you can click mark this reply as solution (Accept solution) which can help more people, thanks in advance! 

Best Regards,

Yueyun Zhang

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Exciting News for Copilot Studio Communi…

Get ready to experience a whole new level of engagement with the Copilot Studio…

Celebrating the May Super User of the…

LaurensM is an exceptional contributor to the Power Platform Community…

Check out the Copilot Studio Cookbook…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 137,998

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,059

Leaderboard

Featured topics