Skip to main content

Notifications

Power Platform Community / Forums / Bot Extensibility / Send 'context variable...
Bot Extensibility
Unanswered

Send 'context variables' from Agent Escalation to Power Automate?

Posted on by 4

Hello,

We are building an Internal support bot for some generic known solutions. I understand that the agent handoff is fairly specific to other integrations such as dynamics that we really don't need. The agent handoff generates useful data that I would love to pass to Power Automate:

TomD_0-1657854000285.png

Is it possible to pass the transcript of the conversation, or any of these other va_xxxxxx variables to an action call like I can with my custom variables? 

For example:
I would like to present solutions to some of our lower tiered support teams with the bot. If the bot can't help them my hope was to have the bot initiate a chat with a senior engineer and provide details from the conversation via a Teams conversation/Adaptive card to better initiate the escalation. I'm fairly sure I can accomplish this at each topic level with the topic variable with various flows. I was hoping for something a bit more re-usable across all my topics.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Exciting News for Copilot Studio Communi…

Get ready to experience a whole new level of engagement with the Copilot Studio…

Celebrating the May Super User of the…

LaurensM is an exceptional contributor to the Power Platform Community…

Check out the Copilot Studio Cookbook…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

renatoromao Profile Picture

renatoromao 6,459

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 1,995

Expiscornovus Profile Picture

Expiscornovus 1,708

Leaderboard

Featured topics