Skip to main content

Notifications

Publish & Channel Management
Answered

Tracking between topics does not work in FB Messenger channel

Posted on by 4

Dear all,

I have published my copilot chatbot to Facebook Messenger as a channel successfully. However when I am chatting with the bot in FB Messenger, i realized that the chatbot does not track between topics and constantly reply with "sorry can you try to rephrase etc" response unless i end the topic with trigger words and start another topics, which is not intuitive for normal user who trying to interact with the Messenger Bot.

I couldn't find any button to enable 'track between topics' for published bot, the track between topics on/off button is only work for Test Copilot Any advice?

Thank you.

Wee

• Verified answer
    Mirega Profile Picture
    Mirega on at
    Re: Tracking between topics does not work in FB Messenger channel

Hello @khacwee90  the track between topics option is indeed designed for testing : Test your Microsoft Copilot Studio bot - Microsoft Copilot Studio | Microsoft Learn

Have you tried to test the same behavior in the studio first to understand why it is failing to recognize your trigger phrases first? Can you please elaborate on what you mean by ending the topic with trigger words? please check Trigger phrases best practices - Microsoft Copilot Studio | Microsoft Learn for the best practiced around triggers.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Exciting News for Copilot Studio Communi…

Get ready to experience a whole new level of engagement with the Copilot Studio…

Celebrating the May Super User of the…

LaurensM is an exceptional contributor to the Power Platform Community…

Check out the Copilot Studio Cookbook…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 137,998

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,059

Leaderboard

Featured topics