Skip to main content

Notifications

Building Copilot Studio Chatbots in Microsoft T...
Answered

System Topic - Triggering Multiple Topics - All options labeled as "Untitled" except the "none of these" option

Posted on by 28

I haven't adjusted any of the variables for the respective system topic (Multiple topic match), and I imagined the system topic would default to naming any suspected match option in the multiple-choice question as the topic name. but this doesn't seem to be the case.  Any ideas what I'm missing here folks?

illustrare_0-1698793383138.png

illustrare_1-1698793405049.pngillustrare_2-1698793438422.png

• illustrare Profile Picture
    illustrare 28 on at
    Re: System Topic - Triggering Multiple Topics - All options labeled as "Untitled" except the "none of these" option

Thanks Henry, marked as solved!

• Verified answer
    HenryJammes Profile Picture
    HenryJammes on at
    Re: System Topic - Triggering Multiple Topics - All options labeled as "Untitled" except the "none of these" option

Hi @Sara9 , @illustrare , @Abdullah_Awad 

The solution for this is available here: Solved: Re: When I am getting a Multiple Topics Matched sc... - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

Basically, some of your topics don't have a Display name defined, and the default value when that's the case is Untitled.

• Sara9 Profile Picture
    Sara9 36 on at

Having this same issue! Hopefully someone can resolve. I would even prefer the chatbot to identify the content unrecognized than this, I can't find a way to turn Multiple Topics Matched off without an error. 

• Abdullah_Awad Profile Picture
    Abdullah_Awad 4 on at

i have the same issue,

i named all the new topics i have added and yet when suggesting matched topics all show as "Untitled".

any idea how to fix this?

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Exciting News for Copilot Studio Communi…

Get ready to experience a whole new level of engagement with the Copilot Studio…

Celebrating the May Super User of the…

LaurensM is an exceptional contributor to the Power Platform Community…

Check out the Copilot Studio Cookbook…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

renatoromao Profile Picture

renatoromao 6,459

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 1,995

Expiscornovus Profile Picture

Expiscornovus 1,708

Leaderboard

Featured topics