Skip to main content

Notifications

Calling Actions from Copilot Studio
Unanswered

UI changed today (5/22/2024)? Where is Create a Prompt (from Power Platform AI hub) now?

Posted on by 24

How do you do this now?  

Jpineiro_0-1716410001479.png

Categories:
  • nicox Profile Picture
    nicox 106 on at
    Re: UI changed today (5/22/2024)? Where is Create a Prompt (from Power Platform AI hub) now?

Thanks @Matthew5!

• Matthew5 Profile Picture
    Matthew5 106 on at
    Re: UI changed today (5/22/2024)? Where is Create a Prompt (from Power Platform AI hub) now?

@nicox it seems the master prompt feature is now under 'Overview' in the section where you provide a name/description of your Copilot. There's an instructions section which I believe is the part previously available in the generative AI section:

Matthew5_0-1716542385907.png

• Re: UI changed today (5/22/2024)? Where is Create a Prompt (from Power Platform AI hub) now?

Hi @renatoromao ,
    I am not able to find create a prompt in my BOT. I also tried creating a new BOT in copilot stuido new interface but still not able to find it 

Dev2_0-1716484196237.png

• nicox Profile Picture
    nicox 106 on at

Hi @renatoromao, I also have a question about the new UI.

On the previous UI, there was a prompt under Generative AI page where I could set an instruction on the general behavior of the bot.

On the current one, I could no longer find it. I tried to add my instruction to the Generative Answer node under Conversational Boosting but it doesn't work.

• renatoromao Profile Picture
    renatoromao 6,762 on at

Hi @Jpineiro ,

Correct, a lot of updates were launched today.

In this new UI, you could open the Copilot Studio panel, select your copilot, open the Topics, choose your custom/system topic, and then add a node with Call an Action >> Create a prompt.

You can follow the images below.

renatoromao_1-1716411132492.pngrenatoromao_2-1716411208816.png

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Welcome to the Power Platform…

We are thrilled to unveil the newly-launched Power Platform Communities!…

Getting Started…

Welcome to the Power Platform Community! We appreciate your visit…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 138,287

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,172

Leaderboard

Featured topics