Skip to main content

Notifications

Power Platform Community / Forums / Bot Analytics / Sessions Data Load time
Bot Analytics
Unanswered

Sessions Data Load time

Posted on by

Hi,

We are building custom analytics solution over conversation transcripts and was wondering what is the load time for the transcripts to be available through dataverse tables such as 'ConversationTranscript'. Currently, we can see that there is atleast a lag of one day after which the session data is being made available. However, according to the documentation , they should be immediately available. 

• RoopaD Profile Picture
    RoopaD on at
    Re: Sessions Data Load time

Hi @HenryJammes , 

Thanks for the reply. As far as the session transcripts in Analytics tab of the chatbot, it groups conversations according to a certain time period and doesn't allow for the selection to be extended to the current date. 

For example, I had a conversation with my bot on 03/21/2023, however since the session history has been grouped until 03/20/2023, I will not be able to access the latest conversation until later where the grouping is extended to 03/21/2023. Is this the expected behavior too?

Also on the latency of conversation transcript records in Dataverse, Is there any way to customize this or is it non-configurable?

Thanks,

Roopa

• HenryJammes Profile Picture
    HenryJammes on at
    Re: Sessions Data Load time

Hi @RoopaD

Session transcripts in the Analytics tab of a chatbot are immediately available (in my experience). However, the same is not true for conversation transcript records in Dataverse, where a delay of 6 hours is generally observed. This is expected.

Henry

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Exciting News for Copilot Studio Communi…

Get ready to experience a whole new level of engagement with the Copilot Studio…

Celebrating the May Super User of the…

LaurensM is an exceptional contributor to the Power Platform Community…

Check out the Copilot Studio Cookbook…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

renatoromao Profile Picture

renatoromao 6,459

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 1,997

Expiscornovus Profile Picture

Expiscornovus 1,708

Leaderboard

Featured topics