Skip to main content

Notifications

Topic Creation & Management
Unanswered

Disable options of previous questions for PVA in Teams

Posted on by 9

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General/Is-there-a-way-to-make-option-buttons-disappear-once-clicked/m-p/1014588#M2461

Hello,

I am asking a question that has already been asked but never replied to. The question in matter is this: When asking multiple questions within Teams, users have the option to select the options of previous questions instead of answering the most recent questions - how can this be fixed? Is there a way to disable previous questions? Is there a way to grey out options of previous questions?

Thanks.

• renatoromao Profile Picture
    renatoromao 6,762 on at
    Re: Disable options of previous questions for PVA in Teams

Hi @Canix17 ,

Unfortunately, it's not possible yet to do it natively.

I'm not sure if you can hide options by Adaptive Cards in the PVA chat, I know that is possible when you are submitting a form or something like that in Outlook.

Please, vote on my idea here: Disable options of previous questions for PVA bots - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

Also, you can try to implement an adaptive card within your Teams (a premium license is required) using Bot Framework Composer + Hide form options when you are submitting.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-virtual-agents/advanced-bot-framework-composer-example4?WT.mc_id=BA-MVP-5003806 

Adaptive Cards for Outlook Actionable Messages using Power Automate | Power Platform | D365 Demystified

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Exciting News for Copilot Studio Communi…

Get ready to experience a whole new level of engagement with the Copilot Studio…

Celebrating the May Super User of the…

LaurensM is an exceptional contributor to the Power Platform Community…

Check out the Copilot Studio Cookbook…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 137,998

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,059

Leaderboard

Featured topics