Skip to main content

Notifications

Publish & Channel Management
Unanswered

Publish PVA-Chatbot on SharePoint

Posted on by 2

Hello everyone, 

i am currently trying to introduce my collegues to power virtual agents. Therefore i have created a Sharepoint Site that hosts one of my chatbots trough embedded code. Now i want to change things up a bit and i tried to change the design of the embedded chatbot, with zero success. I was wondering, is it possible to change the design of an embedded chatbot? 

And if that would not be possible can i publish the chatbot to Sharepoint in another way so it might be possible to switch up the design? 

Thanks a bunch for your help. 

• bastiangoetz Profile Picture
    bastiangoetz 2 on at
    Re: Publish PVA-Chatbot on SharePoint

@Kamrani thanks a lot for responding!
    I've checked out the Documentation already, unfortunately the solutions aren't what im looking for. 
    I know how to customize the html code, however i want that customized UI to show up in Sharepoint. At best, I would like for it to be always in the bottom right corner, basically like Microsoft use their chatbot.

I feel like there is no current solution for this problem but i appreciate every response i can get 🙂 

• Kamrani Profile Picture
    Kamrani on at
    Re: Publish PVA-Chatbot on SharePoint

@bastiangoetz - this might be of help to you: Customize the web chat canvas - Power Virtual Agents | Microsoft Learn.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Exciting News for Copilot Studio Communi…

Get ready to experience a whole new level of engagement with the Copilot Studio…

Celebrating the May Super User of the…

LaurensM is an exceptional contributor to the Power Platform Community…

Check out the Copilot Studio Cookbook…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

renatoromao Profile Picture

renatoromao 6,459

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 1,997

Expiscornovus Profile Picture

Expiscornovus 1,708

Leaderboard

Featured topics