Skip to main content

Notifications

Power Platform Community / Forums / Bot Extensibility / Help desk integration ...
Bot Extensibility
Unanswered

Help desk integration within chatbot via API key

Posted on by

Hello, I'm very new to all of this just as a heads up, but I have been tasked with creating a chatbot which can escalate questions to our help desk site. I am attempting to make this happen via a JSON HTTP request and API Key header.

There is an option within our help desk site to get an API key generated which will give the bot the option to create tickets, however when generating the API key, it asks for the client's network IP address. 

Where would I navigate to find this IP address within Copilot Studio/my bot? Is that what it means by client network IP address?

Thank you and I'm open to any and all guidance and suggestions if I am heading in the wrong direction.

Categories:
  • Audrie101 Profile Picture
    Audrie101 on at
    Re: Help desk integration within chatbot via API key

Does this list of our IP Addresses help?
    Power Platform URLs and IP address ranges - Power Platform | Microsoft Learn

I also wanted to share this great video by Dewain Robinson who does something similar with ServiceNow (it may be helpful as you plan your build).
    Power Virtual Agents – Building a Ticket Status Bot for ServiceNow - YouTube

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Exciting News for Copilot Studio Communi…

Get ready to experience a whole new level of engagement with the Copilot Studio…

Celebrating the May Super User of the…

LaurensM is an exceptional contributor to the Power Platform Community…

Check out the Copilot Studio Cookbook…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 137,998

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,059

Leaderboard

Featured topics