Skip to main content

Notifications

Power Platform Community / Forums / Bot Administration / Issue with publishing ...
Bot Administration
Unanswered

Issue with publishing - error code

Posted on by

HI, I'm getting an error code when I try to publish, that doesn't explain to me what I need to fix.  None of the topics have any issues that I can see and I've reversed the last change I made on a topic prior to this issue commencing.  The bot still works fine in test mode on the canvas, I'm just unable to publish any further updates. 

Please fix the following errors [{"Key":"new_topic_93e33500ef8745bcb3b8b078ef87dacd","Value":[{"NodeId":"3f21ab74-e52e-418b-a960-588cdb6bb53e","ValidationRule":11,"ViolationSeverity":0},{"NodeId":"6af3cd02-41e1-4c0a-83a3-890b83b86eb1","ValidationRule":11,"ViolationSeverity":0},{"NodeId":"94b736e2-861d-4e8e-82b9-113299acdb3f","ValidationRule":11,"ViolationSeverity":0}]}]

Any help would be appreciated.  I'm not an Administrator on our account so am struggling to raise a support ticket. 

• renatoromao Profile Picture
    renatoromao 6,762 on at
    Re: Issue with publishing - error code

Hi @SABeaumont ,

Do you have the issue yet?

If yes, you can open a ticket here: http://powervirtualagents.microsoft.com/en-us/support

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Exciting News for Copilot Studio Communi…

Get ready to experience a whole new level of engagement with the Copilot Studio…

Celebrating the May Super User of the…

LaurensM is an exceptional contributor to the Power Platform Community…

Check out the Copilot Studio Cookbook…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 137,998

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,059

Leaderboard

Featured topics