Skip to main content

Notifications

Building Copilot Studio Chatbots in Microsoft T...
Unanswered

We are looking for an option to read word document or Sharepoint aspx page for FAQ answers, any suggestions please.

Posted on by
  • HenryJammes Profile Picture
    HenryJammes on at
    Re: We are looking for an option to read word document or Sharepoint aspx page for FAQ answers, any suggestions please.

It looks like  you need to fix the errors you're getting in Power Automate

• Sow234 Profile Picture
    Sow234 on at
    Re: We are looking for an option to read word document or Sharepoint aspx page for FAQ answers, any suggestions please.

I mean similar one trying with PVA and sharepoint below is my flow.

Sow234_0-1684248114825.png

HenryJammes on at

This isn't the connector I used.

I did my SharePoint request over the Graph API.

• Sow234 Profile Picture
    Sow234 on at

Thankyou @HenryJammes ,

I was trying the solution you have mentioned in previous reply, to fetch sharepoint aspx pages link ,but i am facing issue could you please correct my http action if any errors are there?

Sow234_0-1684246436345.png

HenryJammes on at

Have a look at Revolutionize your Enterprise Data with ChatGPT: Next-gen Apps w/ Azure OpenAI and Cognitive Search - Microsoft Community Hub.

Also keep an eye out for announcements next week at Microsoft Build.

• Sow234 Profile Picture
    Sow234 on at

Hi @HenryJammes 

Thanks for quick response.

Here my requirement is to read specific entire document to get answer for questions which is present in that document not to fetch the document link.

HenryJammes on at

Hi @Sow234,

Conversation Boosters for internal document search should do that natively.

If you'd like to explore how to do the same with a custom implementation explore these:

Henry

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Exciting News for Copilot Studio Communi…

Get ready to experience a whole new level of engagement with the Copilot Studio…

Celebrating the May Super User of the…

LaurensM is an exceptional contributor to the Power Platform Community…

Check out the Copilot Studio Cookbook…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

renatoromao Profile Picture

renatoromao 6,459

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 1,995

Expiscornovus Profile Picture

Expiscornovus 1,708

Leaderboard

Featured topics