Skip to main content

Notifications

Power Platform Community / Forums / Error Handling / Power Automate Flows n...
Error Handling
Unanswered

Power Automate Flows not populating in MS List

Posted on by

Hi, I have been trying to create some flows for my List. I have double-checked all of my flow inputs to ensure they are pointing to the correct SharePoint sites/all the inputs are correct. Also, I am creating my flows in my default environment. I have tried various different versions of my flow, but even the simplest flow does not populate under the "Automate" tab in my List. (I am ensuring that I have a task selected before looking for the flow, as my trigger is "For a selected item")

this is the trigger I chose.

I am using the above trigger and pointing to my MS List's site address and List Name. My goal is to get this flow to populate in my MS List under the "Automate" tab, but I cannot figure out how to get it to populate. 

I feel that I have exhausted the troubleshooting options on my own, please help!!!

• Nandit Profile Picture
    Nandit 1,091 on at
    Power Automate Flows not populating in MS List
    Hi 

The trigger you mentioned "When an item is selected" does not exist. Did you mean "When an item is created"?
    Would you be able to share a screenshot of the simplest you have created or share a bit about your use case so it makes it easier to understand. 

King regards, 
    Nandit

If this answers your query, please mark this response as the answer.
    If its helpful, please leave a like. Thanks!

Under review

Thank you for your reply! To ensure a great experience for everyone, your content is awaiting approval by our Community Managers. Please check back later.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

September 2024 Newsletter…

September 2024 Community Newsletter…

Community Update Sept 16…

Power Platform Community Update…

Tuesday Tip #2 Global Search…

Welcome to a brand new series, Tuesday Tips…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 142,008

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,531

Leaderboard

Featured topics