Skip to main content

Notifications

Building Copilot Studio Chatbots in Microsoft T...
Unanswered

All Teams bots and Copilots Missing and do not work.

Posted on by 2
After several years of developing bots and more recently Copilots in Teams. With the recent rollout of Copilot studio (Not Teams) all or our Teams bots and copilots are now missing from Teams copilot studio and they no longer work for users who previously had them. 

After opening a ticket with Microsoft support "Teams Copilots missing from ... - TrackingID#2409060040008673". The support agent was less than helpful and did not even attempt to understand the problem. 

Now I'm left with a loss of roughly 650 developer hours and a huge mistrust of Microsoft. The cost losses are ongoing cost to our support team who now have to field the questions the copilots would have taken care of.

The dilemma of the training cost of implementing some other bot system other than Microsoft and retraining my people. 

Is there a recommendation for a NOT Microsoft Bot/Copilot system that I can trust?
Categories:

Under review

Thank you for your reply! To ensure a great experience for everyone, your content is awaiting approval by our Community Managers. Please check back later.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

September 2024 Newsletter…

September 2024 Community Newsletter…

Community Update Sept 16…

Power Platform Community Update…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 141,065

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,407

Leaderboard

Featured topics