Skip to main content

Notifications

Power Platform Community / Forums / Bot Administration / Unable to add individu...
Bot Administration
Answered

Unable to add individual users as an admin in PVA

Posted on by

Hi there!

I am really new to PVA and currently developing one for my organisation ,then I am facing a big issue. 

I would like to add another user as an admin (Bot permissions: manager, transcript viewer, power automate user); however, there is no option to enter name or email address when I tried to share it. Only a security group option available. 

I am not sure if it occurs due to some security setting (AAD)?  If anyone has an idea why it is happening and how to resolve this issue, please let me know. 

Thank you in advance.

April

April2504_0-1635316189101.png

• Re: Unable to add individual users as an admin in PVA

Hi @Expiscornovus 

Yes, I'm using Power Virtual Agent for Teams. I just tried it in Web App as you suggested. And now it works! 

Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. 😊

April

• Verified answer
    Expiscornovus Profile Picture
    Expiscornovus 1,700 on at
    Re: Unable to add individual users as an admin in PVA

Hi @Anonymous,

Are you using Power Virtual Agents for Teams? As far as I am aware it is a limitation to add individual users from outside of the related team to the bot:

Share chatbots with other users in Microsoft Teams - Power Virtual Agents | Microsoft Docs

However, you could add a user as owner to the related team. An owner should be able to use, view, edit, configure, share, publish and delete the bot.

In the Web App version you can share with individual users:

Share and collaborate on chatbots with other users - Power Virtual Agents | Microsoft Docs

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Exciting News for Copilot Studio Communi…

Get ready to experience a whole new level of engagement with the Copilot Studio…

Celebrating the May Super User of the…

LaurensM is an exceptional contributor to the Power Platform Community…

Check out the Copilot Studio Cookbook…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

renatoromao Profile Picture

renatoromao 6,459

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 1,990

Expiscornovus Profile Picture

Expiscornovus 1,700

Featured topics