Skip to main content

Notifications

Copilot Studio - General
Unanswered

Chat Transcript CSV's doesnt contain the whole answer for medium-long sessions

Posted on by
Hi everyone, I have a question regarding downloading and looking into the CSV transcripts of a session between a user and the robot (Copilot studio) writing together.

If there are long correspondances between the robot and human in a session, and I want to download the whole session, in the actual CSV the correspondance is cut off if the chatting is too far - an example is: 

Human says: How to I install additional methods?

Bot says: To install additional methods when you only have the standard methods follow these steps:1. Close the control software (Chronos/HyStar).2. Choose the appropriate folder from the Windows Start menu based on the software being used on the E...;

This happens when the question from the human is like the 4th or 5th question, that the ChatTranscript becomes so long and then it cuts off suddenly. 

It's hard for me to see what the bot is actually writing, when it cuts off the answer mid sentence when I look into the Sessions CSV File. 

I have already tried to open the Sessions CSV file in various programs such as Notepad/Excel/TextEdit/Numbers and it still doesnt show me the whole correspondance to minor frustration. 

Any solutions so you can see the whole transcripts with longer sessions between a human and copilot studio?

Thanks in advance!

Categories:
Screenshot 2024-1...
  • Chat Transcript CSV's doesnt contain the whole answer for medium-long sessions
    Anyone encountered this same issue?
    Seems super odd that you cannot see the whole transcript/bot answers when you download the chat sessions. What I am missing?
    Help would be super much appreciated!

Under review

Thank you for your reply! To ensure a great experience for everyone, your content is awaiting approval by our Community Managers. Please check back later.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

September 2024 Newsletter…

September 2024 Community Newsletter…

Community Update Sept 16…

Power Platform Community Update…

Tuesday Tip #2 Global Search…

Welcome to a brand new series, Tuesday Tips…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 141,651

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,493

Leaderboard