Skip to main content

Notifications

Building Copilot Studio Chatbots in Microsoft T...
Answered

Transfer to Agent in Teams?

Posted on by 55

Is there a way for me to transfer customers to agents within Teams when they need to escalate to a human?

We don't use Dynamics so Omnichannel isn't an option.

I'm wondering whether or not I could put something together with Power Automate which essentially looks at the status of a set group of people, and then transfers to the first available agent based on 'Teams Status'?

Not idea, and would leave a reporting gap, but better than nothing!

• prufach Profile Picture
    prufach 70 on at
    Re: Transfer to Agent in Teams?

Hi IdaTA, 

That's right, you can use Dynamics 365 or different engagement availables (see picture).

prufach_0-1704712935917.png

• IdaTA Profile Picture
    IdaTA 9 on at

Yes. we already have access to Teams and the other included apps. 
    My wish is to transfer the conversation from the bot in PVA (now Copilot Studio) with customers, to agents within Teams when they need to escalate to a human. To my understanding I need to buy Dynamics 365 Customer Service and the Customer Service Digital Messaging Add-in to make this possible - do you know if that is correct?

prufach 70 on at

Hello,
    Uses the same O365 licenses you already have, active users have access to Teams and other included apps

• IdaTA Profile Picture
    IdaTA 9 on at

Hi, 
    Thank you for the help! I want to be able to make the hand-off to a real agent in Teams through the chatbot (the customer still needs to communicate in the chat, but with a real person instead of the bot when the hand-off is made). Which licenses do I need to buy to be able to do this? 

• vip01 Profile Picture
    vip01 52 on at

this not working as expected. please guide only flow is not variables one which you show

• vip01 Profile Picture
    vip01 52 on at

Hi prufach, 

In a call to action first are you using basic action, connector or plugin, you are creating flow? How to transfer to teams with variable in call to action as you showed?

prufach 70 on at

Hi vip01

To return to the main topic, I recommend use an action to redirect and claar history.

You can also use keywords to redirect to the topic.

prufach_0-1701082052934.png  

prufach_1-1701082268113.png

• vip01 Profile Picture
    vip01 52 on at

I will try to implement it; I have two other concerns also how to implement it to return to the main topic after a few subtopics if visitors want to have the option to take me back which takes to the main topic and another one is in adaptive card or that kind of button we can implement to hyperlink sort which on click open office form to fill

prufach 70 on at

Hi vip01

Throughout the chat it has different types of variables to store the information (image 1)
    When you will transfer to the agent, use an action and add all the variables (image 2)

prufach_0-1700836886043.png

prufach_1-1700836908327.png

• vip01 Profile Picture
    vip01 52 on at

I you want to use Teams chat, please share with a picture of how to do this collecting all info in variables and then sending data to the agent's chat If possible.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Welcome to the Power Platform…

We are thrilled to unveil the newly-launched Power Platform Communities!…

Getting Started…

Welcome to the Power Platform Community! We appreciate your visit…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 138,287

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,172

Leaderboard

Featured topics