Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Design & Build Table Selected Issue

Last replied Posted on by Tasturhelden24 28

Hello,    Currently having issues using the Modern Table Controls. I have a "Add Record" button which works great. However when selectin...

Replies
Unanswered
Design & Build Does anyone know how to create a form like this? What is this call?

Last replied Posted on by PN-13051647-0 14

I love the way this was design with a way for user to see the information without having to click into a form.  Does anyone know how I can do t...

Replies
Answered
Design & Build Deploying Environment Variables in a managed solution using Power Platform Pipeline

Last replied Posted on by Flury 52

I've been struggling with this issue for some time now. Environment Variables are generally a good idea to create flexible solutions, but boy, are t...

Replies
Unanswered
Design & Build Accessing Teams Data in Power BI

Posted on by CU26081914-0 0

Hi there, Pretty new to this but doing some work with teams data, specifically under "Teams Activity Analytics". Trying to determine if I can ident...

Replies
Unanswered
Design & Build Using Variable as a DataSource

Posted on by Gargoolgala 258

Hi, I would like to use a variable as a datasource in a ForAll loop but cannot work out if this is possible or not.   This is what I have so...

Replies
Unanswered
Design & Build Copilot chatbot in power pages

Posted on by BBC_dhanvi 0

Hello, I am new to Power Pages and currently learning about chatbot in power pages I was wondering if there is a way to connect the copilot chatbot ...

Replies
Unanswered
Design & Build Error with buttons language - some buttons in english some in french

Posted on by Diotmac 20

Hi, this is the second time I see a similar issue with managed solutions. For context, the original application was built in english and then transl...

Replies
Unanswered
Design & Build What is default RAM size given with Hosted Process license in Power Automate

Posted on by Hema_Malladi 0

We want to purchase Hosted License in Power automate environment. Would like to understand what is the default RAM size provided after Hosted Machi...

Replies
Unanswered
Design & Build Sharepoint Calculated Column not Displaying Results

Posted on by rickydg 103

Firslty, I'm aware this isn't specifically a Power Platform issue, but for some reason I cannot sign in to the Sharepoint Community (it seems to be ...

Replies
Unanswered
Design & Build Virtual entity from SQL

Posted on by Emilia06 2

Hello, I have a requirement to build a PowerApp that needs a table from Dynamics GP, thus I am using the SQL connection and creating a virtual tabl...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Welcome to the Power Platform…

We are thrilled to unveil the newly-launched Power Platform Communities!…

Community Update 9/9/24…

Power Platform Community Update…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 140,705

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,355

Leaderboard

Featured topics