Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps Portals Api with select to table gets the error: Attribute X in table Y is not enabled for Web Api

Last replied Posted on by CU12091151-1 2

Hello, I have a Dataverse table which I'm tiring to get its data by an Api call with select.   in the site settings I've set: Webapi/<t...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps Portals Overcoming Delegation Issues

Last replied Posted on by mokibby 28

ClearCollect(ColOffice, Distinct('Reviewsheet', Assistant)); This is my code which is in the OnStart property of my app. How can I overcome t...

Replies
Suggested answer
Power Apps Portals Prepopulate Contact and Account when Creating a Case.

Last replied Posted on by jstraumann 39

Hello all:   I am struggling to figure out how to pre-populate the Account and Contact when a logged on user creates a new case. It also...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps Portals Data from SQL Server Table to Virtual Tables

Last replied Posted on by MH-03091438-0 0

Hi,   I have created a virtual table. Data source is SQL server. Source table has got around 2500 records, but in power apps it is just showi...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps Portals CANVAS APP QUESTION

Last replied Posted on by CU25080254-0 2

Hi,   I'm in the 'Connect to Loans table data in my canvas app' part and it says to connect the LOANS table. I've downloaded the curri...

Replies
Suggested answer
Power Apps Portals Reading an Excel file from OneDrive

Last replied Posted on by CU23081708-4 2

Hello, I am new to Power Automate and I am trying to read an excel file to get it's content from OneDrive using Power Automate. I used the Get...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps Portals How to re-update connections.

Posted on by CarraquicoLuis 6

Well I have a couple of custom connector's and I need to make some changes on it and I have already done in one environment and the connection are o...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps Portals How to re-update connections.

Posted on by CarraquicoLuis 6

Well I have a couple of custom connector's and I need to make some changes on it and I have already done in one environment and the connection are o...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps Portals Show off message in a model-based power app

Posted on by CU22081725-2 2

I have a model-based application power app, I want to unsubscribe this application by disabling windows and only showing one with an error message a...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps Portals Virtual Table with lakehouse delta table have 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000 row id

Posted on by JC-04091832-0 2

Virtual Table with lakehouse delta table as the data source then @odata.id, @odata.editlink and cr341_<table>id all have 00000000-0000-0000-00...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Welcome to the Power Platform…

We are thrilled to unveil the newly-launched Power Platform Communities!…

Community Update Sept 16…

Power Platform Community Update…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 140,719

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,355

Leaderboard