Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Visualize data with Power BI Video 9 issue with SchoolYear Matrix

Last replied Posted on by CU15081528-6 10

I am following along in the Power BI section and around video 9 when we insert our first matrix with the Loans and student information, the years/mo...

Replies
Unanswered
Visualize data with Power BI SCHOOLYEAR HIERARCHY VISUALIZATION

Last replied Posted on by CU05080821-0 12

Good day,    please I'm in need of assistance on my schoolyear hierarchy visualization.  When I bring it in, it doesn't show me th...

Replies
Unanswered
Visualize data with Power BI Multiple Powerbi Pages from same Power App

Last replied Posted on by CU13102006-0 0

Hello community, please if you know how can I integrate a powerapps application in powerbi but i want to show the respective powerapp page...

Replies
Unanswered
Visualize data with Power BI How does the community read in working hours from universal resource scheduler?

Posted on by Splotchy0541 123

How does the community read in data from universal resource scheduler specifically working hours/non-working hours for each user resource

Replies
Unanswered
Visualize data with Power BI Power BI Tile in a canvas app now obsolete? "Power BI Content Management has reached retirement"

Posted on by CraigAtTorque 7

Hello,    We have hit a severe problem with a new inability to share Power BI reports across environments. In our case we have been usin...

Replies
Unanswered
Visualize data with Power BI MTD daily values

Posted on by GA-04100004-0 2

I need to present MTD daily values in a bar graph.  For example, if I select Sept 10, 2024 in the slicer, the bar should have daily values from...

Replies
Unanswered
Visualize data with Power BI Dynamic Table Creation Based on Slicer Selection

Posted on by CU08101822-0 2

I wan to create a dynamic table in Power BI wherein I have 5 slicers at the top of table visual. Based on each selection from the slicer, (for examp...

Replies
Unanswered
Visualize data with Power BI How can I configure my Power BI report so that when I export my solution to another environment

Posted on by Shah-Zaib 2

I created a Power BI report in my environment, and now I've exported the same solution to another environment. However, the Power BI report is s...

Replies
Unanswered
Visualize data with Power BI Sharepoint list Images in Power BI

Posted on by sami_harjunen 113

Hello,   Is there any way to get image data from Sharepoint list to PowerBI? Images are in "Image" typed column in Sharepoint list.  &nb...

Replies
Answered
Visualize data with Power BI FeatureNotAvailableError when exporting reports in Power BI Premium per User

Last replied Posted on by OG-09090734-0 8

Hello, I’m using a Power BI Premium per user license, and my workspace is also set up with a Premium per user license scope. I’m trying to use Pow...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 142,008

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,531

Leaderboard

Featured topics