Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Social Board Time appearing issue 2024-10-19T04:00:00Z

Posted on by WW-25090315-0 10

I have created an overtime application using PowerApps Canvas and update data to a SharePoint file. Using Power Automate, approval process converts ...

Replies
Unanswered
Social Board Live Q&A Sessions - August 7th Power UP Cohort & Program Completion Phase

Posted on by CU05100756-0 0

Hello all, My name is Vamsi Kethu and i need help with the following:   1) I enrolled in live sessions and added them to my calendar...

Replies
Suggested answer
Social Board Introduce yourself!

Last replied Posted on by Sonnyinseattle 65

This forum is where you can connect with peers in the Power Up community and get to know each other. Introduce yourself and tell us anything you'd like to share.

Replies
Unanswered
Social Board Blank Attachment PDF files

Posted on by SG-16081844-0 8

Fairly new to PA, but hoping that someone has an answer for this. I created a flow that populates a sales estimate in an Excel (online) sheet. ...

Replies
Unanswered
Social Board CCR&R Consultant Corner

Posted on by EL-23092224-0 2

Forum for IECMH Consultants in Ohio CCR&R to discuss, share ideas, ask questions and connect.

Replies
Unanswered
Social Board posts lost, unable to login, external account, where is the help url?

Posted on by BP-19081954-0 28

I wondered if someone could point me to the online help form people can use to restore faulty logins/migrate posts etc. I remember using it once, bu...

Replies
Unanswered
Social Board So much spam on these forums.....

Posted on by CCEP_Mike 191

Hello Microsoft,   Please can you sort the spammers out on this forum, there's so much spam happening on these forums.   There's aroun...

Replies
Unanswered
Social Board Get to know the Power Up Champs

Last replied Posted on by Sonnyinseattle 65

This thread is where Power Up Champs can introduce themselves and tell us more about themselves.   

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 142,008

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,531

Leaderboard

Featured topics