Topic
Replies
Answered
Power Automate - General Discussion How do I fix the DateTime string in my flow?

Last replied Posted on by LB-20090315-0 10

Hello,   I've been trying all the troubleshooting suggested here on the Microsoft community to fix my problem but nothing is working. If anyo...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Automate - General Discussion Option not available for "Require content approval for submitted items"

Last replied Posted on by CU21101654-0 0

Hello,   I have created a flow to update an approval status on creation of a new List item but get the error "Action 'Set_content_approval_st...

Replies
Suggested answer
Power Automate - General Discussion I'm unable to se embedded image in email body

Last replied Posted on by Bhairav_Gotam 0

I have an emails with a image as a body which I have to send to different emails, Below is the steps I am doing in instant cloud flow in power autom...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Automate - General Discussion Execute an Oracle query

Last replied Posted on by kan_28 0

Hi,I have a requirement to connect to oracle through power automate and execute a query.I was able to connect to the database, however when I run the query, I get a Timeout error since the data being called is too large. Is there any way to increa...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Automate - General Discussion Email notification V3

Last replied Posted on by HK-19101853-0 0

I am new to email notification and wanted just to do a test  and I am stuck now the 2 test have been created and they are grey-out, I can't del...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Automate - General Discussion Power Automate Licensing Questions

Last replied Posted on by MM-21101914-0 0

Hello,   I plan to use the full version of Power Automate on both the cloud and desktop. I have the below licenses, and all Power Automate fu...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Automate - General Discussion Migrating Large Azure File Share Data to SharePoint Online

Last replied Posted on by Prakash14151 13

Hi team,            I wanted to reach out about a data migration project I'm working on. As you know, we currently have 5 TB of data stored in an Azure file share, and we need to migrate all of this information to Sha...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Automate - General Discussion Time zone, Power automate - Dynamics (Dataverse)

Last replied Posted on by SW-21100945-0 15

Morning All,        I have an issue in Power Automate creating a record in the Notes record in Dataverse.    &...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Automate - General Discussion If the email contains a specific word, share a post on Teams

Posted on by CU21101908-0 0

The subject of the incoming email says "Take action for your ticket number 000." The ticket number part changes constantly. What I want to do is if ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Power Automate - General Discussion Change status using Power Automate Flow

Last replied Posted on by VB-24090736-0 20

Hi    Since last week, the flow I setup to change the MS Teams status from Available to Offline and vice versa stopped.   I used ...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

September 2024 Newsletter…

September 2024 Community Newsletter…

Community Update Sept 16…

Power Platform Community Update…

Tuesday Tip #2 Global Search…

Welcome to a brand new series, Tuesday Tips…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 142,008

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,531

Leaderboard

Featured topics