Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Create Power Automate cloud flows Read a txt file and replace the values

Posted on by AV-10100118-0 0

Hi I want to read a .txt file with below format:   XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX     XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX   &nbs...

Replies
Unanswered
Create Power Automate cloud flows Power automate to run a query to get the data from an Oracle Database

Posted on by MR-21102223-0 0

I would like to create a Power automate job to 1. run a query to read the data from an Oracle Database and 2. Store the output of the query in an ...

Replies
Unanswered
Create Power Automate cloud flows Issue Updating Dataverse Rows with GUID

Posted on by CD00131 42

Hello everyone, I am encountering a problem when trying to update records in Dataverse via Power Automate. I am attempting to update a row using it...

Replies
Unanswered
Create Power Automate cloud flows Issue with Multiple Conditions in "Filter Array" Action

Last replied Posted on by bakerhija 6

I’ve encountered an issue when trying to filter out certain accounts using multiple conditions in the "Filter Array" action. Below are the details o...

Replies
Unanswered
Create Power Automate cloud flows Flow to retreive MS Teams message details from specific date

Posted on by NickDekker 0

Hi all,    I would like to create a recurring PowerAutomate flow to retreive oneOnOne Teams message I received on the day before the flo...

Replies
Unanswered
Create Power Automate cloud flows Power Automate - reminder on Date Due

Posted on by CU21101058-0 0

Hi everyone, I'm relatively new to Power Automate, so please forgive me if this is a silly question. I'm trying to create a Scheduled Flow that run...

Replies
Unanswered
Create Power Automate cloud flows Contract Expiration Reminder

Posted on by RC-21100954-0 0

I am trying to develop a workflow to monitor contract expiration and send a three months reminder notice to the focal points for action. I am lookin...

Replies
Unanswered
Create Power Automate cloud flows Images in PowerApp are not working anymore if they are saved to SharePoint list

Posted on by MD2024 121

Hello   I have an issue today where it is ot possible to see the image saved to my SharePoint list.  On Friday I could save the image a...

Replies
Unanswered
Create Power Automate cloud flows Power Automate Flow glitching with infinite loop or responding to non-trigger words

Posted on by AS-21092131-0 32

I'm experiencing an issue with my Power Automate Flow where it gets stuck in an infinite loop or responds to any word, (even if it's not part of the...

Replies
Unanswered
Create Power Automate cloud flows Delete contact (V2) failing even though Get Contacts (V2) is pulling the correct information

Last replied Posted on by NC-17101936-0 0

Hello,   I am attempting to build a flow that is triggered by a new email arriving. The flow checks for a specific subject contents, if true,...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 142,008

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,531

Leaderboard

Featured topics