Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General My chatbot doesn't seem to read from the Knowledge sources I uploaded

Posted on by DS-16101212-0 2

I recently migrate my classic Power Virtual Agents chatbot to a premium Copilot License. The way I was able to finally migrate it was by moving it to...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General Custom Microsoft Copilot on Teams Crashing with File Uploads, GIFs, and Emojis

Last replied Posted on by DF-21101516-0 0

Hello, I’ve set up a custom Microsoft Copilot on a Teams channel, and I’m facing the following issue: Whenever someone uploads a document (e.g., PD...

Replies
Suggested answer
Copilot Studio - General Adding Dataverse to Copilot Studio as knowledge

Last replied Posted on by YD-10050155-0 0

Hi Team,   I have created a Copilot, and adding Dataverse as knowledge with manually authentication. But when I ask a question in copilot, i...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General Error in creating a Developer Environment

Last replied Posted on by CU20100144-0 0

Hi everyone,  While I tried to create my developer environment, I encountered an error message saying " I am not licensed to create a ...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General Add to Teams functionality no longer working for Copilot Studio?

Last replied Posted on by bob_8102046-0 2

Hi,   We've created some different Copilot Studio bots and have successfully deployed them into Teams. However, since the last Teams update f...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General "Website cannot end with file extension" error when connecting SharePoint site to knowledge

Last replied Posted on by SM-10061008-0 6

Hi there, I have been facing the issue of not being able to link certain SharePoint sites to my Copilot Studio Chatbot's knowledge. This is the err...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General System topics showing as "no longer available".

Last replied Posted on by fernandosilva 785

Hi All,   Got some strange experience today when updating a topic as it keeps telling me that the "End of Conversation" system topic is no lo...

Replies
Suggested answer
Copilot Studio - General "Something went wrong" When adding copilot on MS Teams through Copilot Studio

Last replied Posted on by SO-08101019-0 4

Unable to add Copilot on MS Teams through Copilot Studio which was working perfectly before I removed it from Teams. I am facing this issue since Fri...

Replies
Suggested answer
Copilot Studio - General Sending messages/notification for all users

Last replied Posted on by KN-21100300-0 0

Hi Everyone,   I am trying to send messages to all users in Copilot Studio (admin trigger the action and the copilot will send every active u...

Replies
Suggested answer
Copilot Studio - General Publication to Teams fails in languages other than English

Last replied Posted on by TK-21100147-0 0

When publishing Copilot Studio to Teams, if a language other than English is set as the primary language, an error occurs when trying to publish to ...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

September 2024 Newsletter…

September 2024 Community Newsletter…

Community Update Sept 16…

Power Platform Community Update…

Tuesday Tip #2 Global Search…

Welcome to a brand new series, Tuesday Tips…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 142,008

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,531

Leaderboard