Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dataverse Upgrade managed solution fails

Last replied Posted on by SG-12091223-0 8

We are having a problem with upgrading a managed solution (from our unmanged sandbox solution) and get a strange error message that might point to s...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dataverse Minimum Security Role to view WorkFlow Run History on production env without the ability to edit

Last replied Posted on by johnjohnPter 1,108

We have a production environment contain 1 solution, the solution have 3 workflows, and when one of the workflows fails it send an email to the...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dataverse Deploying Solutions with Tables with N:N Relationships Requires Related Tables

Last replied Posted on by IPC_ahaas 1,151

I have a tablet of "Sites" that multiple unrelated tables nave N:N relationships with.   As a result, when I try to deploy a solution with th...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dataverse Reorder Booking Status Control Options

Last replied Posted on by CU26071520-1 6

Hi All,   I have a bit of a niche request. On the Booking form, there is an out of the box control for the Booking Status (lookup) field that ...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dataverse SQl query to Fetch XML query

Last replied Posted on by CUI10061954-0 2

Hi, I want to convert SQL query to Datavese fetch xml query. Select top 100 discussion, createdon, mostrecentdate from mspwrplt_cmty_discussion...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dataverse Selected tables using the Microsoft Dataverse direct link to Microsoft Fabric

Last replied Posted on by MZ-18091435-0 0

I am using the Microsoft Dataverse direct link to Microsoft Fabric, and it automatically synchronizes all the tables I have in Dataverse. However, I...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dataverse Delete Alternate Key from Managed Solution

Last replied Posted on by rodrickhalesdhs 15

Our team needs guidance on deleting an Alternate Key from a Managed Solution.   We started by removing the Alternate Key from the original Unm...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dataverse File usage for one environment is 1 TERABYTE

Last replied Posted on by livingstonep 352

hi all, we have a problem with space in our Power Platform Dataverse.   As you can see in the below picture, for one of our environments, th...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dataverse Lookup users in Azure AD group

Last replied Posted on by CU10091443-0 6

I have Azure AD team and want to have lookup field in dataverse table with users in that group. When i try to add lookup field with team, systemuser...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dataverse Create M:1 relationship to ConnectionRole table from custom table

Last replied Posted on by SJ-11090959-0 6

Hey,    I need to have additional Information per (standard table) ConnectionRole. Creating relationships to the ConnectionRole table are...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Welcome to the Power Platform…

We are thrilled to unveil the newly-launched Power Platform Communities!…

Community Update Sept 16…

Power Platform Community Update…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 140,745

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,355

Leaderboard

Featured topics