Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Power Automate - AI Builder Send an email extrating only certain dates from a list

Last replied Posted on by peps984 4

Hi guys, I have a list with a unique ID and 3 dates for every item. I'd like to get an email every month with all the dates occurring the next month...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Automate - AI Builder InvalidTemplate under "Conditions"

Last replied Posted on by Rae 2

Hello all. Hopefully, someone can help me with this.   I'm at the last part of my flow and I can't seem to get these results to pan right. I'...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Automate - AI Builder Power automate to delete/append Postgresql table

Last replied Posted on by SC-13092016-0 2

Hi All, I am trying to delete existing table and updating a new table on Postgresql using power automate. Seems like there is no primary key on the...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Automate - AI Builder Power Automate > For Each Loop > error in deleting items from Sharepoint List

Last replied Posted on by CU13090942-1 2

I have created a workflow to update an Sharepoint List by deleting old forecasts and adding new forecasts and latests results. The trigger is a cha...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Automate - AI Builder Get a user for mention token dynamically

Last replied Posted on by michaelleahy 14

Hi all,   I am trying to match a user from a Teams list using their name and surname as the unique identifiers in order to then use the actio...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Automate - AI Builder GetItems is not vaild and failing to create query

Last replied Posted on by HC-12091929-0 2

Below is the flowchart of the issue that is arising, I am trying to transport excel data to a list on sharepoint under a site. The excel spreadsheet...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Automate - AI Builder Flow Error for Opportunity Approval

Last replied Posted on by BluFin.S 25

Hello guys, I have issues with following this flow https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-automate/create-instant-flows to send approval of a...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Automate - AI Builder Flow is not running

Last replied Posted on by CU26080736-1 2

some body help me, i try to running the flow to testing. but i got the error message.    1. Step one    2. Step 2 error me...

Replies
Suggested answer
Power Automate - AI Builder Convert string to date after parse json

Last replied Posted on by gr84 10

Hi,  after parse json I've all date in string format. I want convert in date, how can I do?     This is the output.   &...

Replies
Suggested answer
Power Automate - AI Builder Condense Multiple control actions with apply to each

Last replied Posted on by Davefin 24

Hello, I am using a form with over 100 questions and as of right now my flow works but editing it is super slow and annoying. A section of the flow...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Welcome to the Power Platform…

We are thrilled to unveil the newly-launched Power Platform Communities!…

Community Update 9/9/24…

Power Platform Community Update…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 140,705

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,355

Leaderboard