Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps Governance and Administering Power Apps for Windows Creates Log Files on Local Drives

Last replied Posted on by pablopapis 5

Although Power Apps are, as described by Microsoft, cloud apps, the Power Apps application for Windows create a lot of log files on local drives.&nb...

Replies
Suggested answer
Power Apps Governance and Administering Error when adding existing app to solution

Last replied Posted on by enriqueglopez 389

Hello everyone,   I made a package of an application from Environment A. Then, I've uploaded the package to Environment B.   Later, I ...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps Governance and Administering Exporting a power app from a developer's environment when the developer account is inactive

Last replied Posted on by Keharrin1 20

Hello Team,   Over the summer we had an intern who created a power app in their developer environment.  The intern account is now inacti...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps Governance and Administering Power Apps Per App Per User License

Last replied Posted on by luisoscarmtz 29

I have a power app that im trying to use with premium features, my organization bought 11 licenses to do some test before the release of the app, to ...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps Governance and Administering Reconfigure environment variables when importing a managed solution from Dev to PROD

Last replied Posted on by johnjohnPter 1,104

I have 2 environments:-   1) Dev 2) PROD     I usually do the following which was working well (last time i did an export/impor...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps Governance and Administering REMOVE DATAVERSE FROM THE DEFAULT ENVIROMENT

Last replied Posted on by RH-21080819-0 2

Logic says if you can add it you can remove it, or stupid created it  

Replies
Answered
Power Apps Governance and Administering PowerApps Editor will not load specific app

Last replied Posted on by MattMueller 18

As of about a week ago I have not been able to open a specific large canvas app in the app editor, it just spins forever on "Loading..."   Th...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps Governance and Administering Mass component loss prevention

Last replied Posted on by AB-22081523-0 2

Hi,   Does anyone know of a feature in powerapps that will flag a warning to the user before multiple components are deleted.   I just...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps Governance and Administering Remove Power Apps per App license from a user

Last replied Posted on by leo85 570

Hi, in our tenant we have a couple of hundred Power Apps per App licenses assigned to different environment. We noticed that all licenses have been...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps Governance and Administering Power Platform Governance Model Document Template

Last replied Posted on by spiik 49

I have seen the Microsoft template for Power Platform governance model containing environment strategies, solutions etc. I was trying to go trough M...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Welcome to the Power Platform…

We are thrilled to unveil the newly-launched Power Platform Communities!…

Community Update 9/9/24…

Power Platform Community Update…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 140,714

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,355

Leaderboard

Featured topics