Topic
Replies
Answered
Building Power Apps How do I set the value of a dropdown based on the value of a previous dropdown control?

Last replied Posted on by Spawn10 268

I have three dropdowns (SharePoint Choice columns), and I want to set the value of the third one based on the selections on the first two.  ...

Replies
Answered
Building Power Apps Tablist options based on if condition

Last replied Posted on by BF-06081350-0 8

I am trying to set the options of a tablist using different conditions in an IF statement. I want the options to change depending on form mode, and ...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps Issue with Concatenating Choice Column Label Instead of Value in Power Apps

Last replied Posted on by priya_ 6

Hi everyone, I have a formula in Power Apps where I'm trying to concatenate a registration number with the year from a Choice column:   Co...

Replies
Suggested answer
Building Power Apps Collecting Date and Time

Last replied Posted on by DM-12091425-0 11

Hi Guys,   Im a bi of a Novice to Power Apps, and have a query around Collecting Dates & Times.   I have created a Text Input Box,...

Replies
Suggested answer
Building Power Apps Change Browser Tab Title in Power Apps Canvas App

Last replied Posted on by OG-09090734-0 4

Hello Community, I'm working on a Power Apps Canvas app and I’m looking to customize the browser tab title to reflect the name of the current screen...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps Keep main container content centered regardless of the sidebar container's dynamic width?

Last replied Posted on by sudosaurus 1,554

Hello,   I am using containers in my app and am using a navigation component in my sidebar container which makes the main container change wi...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps First Comments are displaying in empty row

Last replied Posted on by SB-19091139-0 0

I have here a form I want write a comments based on the data showing in the form with in two  text input boxes.  now when I am typing firs...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps need to get the logged in user from model driven forms

Last replied Posted on by milan6412 41

Hi  , need to get this logged in user from model driven form and pass it to http flow, everything is working except this email address, it look...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps Skip a HTML Table Row if data is blank?

Last replied Posted on by PT-19081038-0 14

I'm using a HTML Element to display a table of data that's retrieved from a Sharepoint List. The HTML table is currently templated for 5 rows of dat...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps Error showing in Navigation Formula Type -

Last replied Posted on by oyepanky 176

Hi Team I'm facing issue in formula bar, formula working fine but here showing error still ! attached screen shot for your reference, this formula ...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Welcome to the Power Platform…

We are thrilled to unveil the newly-launched Power Platform Communities!…

Community Update Sept 16…

Power Platform Community Update…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 140,745

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,355

Leaderboard