Skip to main content

Notifications

Power Platform Community / User groups / Cambridge Power Platform User Group / M365 Community Days - Women In Tech 2023
Learning

M365 Community Days - Women In Tech 2023

3/3/2023 10:00:00 AM | 3/3/2023 10:00:00 AM to 3/3/2023 5:45:00 PM Europe/London | 58 registered

3/3/2023 10:00:00 AM 3/3/2023 10:00:00 AM - 3/3/2023 5:45:00 PM 3/3/2023 5:45:00 PM Europe/London | 58 registered

Add to calendar
Online event

Speakers
Topics

Networking, Learning, Microsoft, Women in Tech

Details
Attention all women in tech or those looking to start a career in tech!Join us on Friday, March 3rd at 10 am for our unforgettable Women in Tech Day event. With a line-up of fantastic speakers sharing their journeys and expertise, you won't want to miss out on this opportunity to be inspired and empowered. Whether you are changing careers or looking for a new opportunity in tech, this event is designed to give you the tools and support you need to succeed. Featuring a diverse range of topics from Microsoft Viva to OneNote, and community speakers who are leading the way, this event is the ultimate platform for women to connect and share their knowledge and experiences. You can drop in for one session or stay for the whole day - it's up to you!  Don't worry if you can't make it on the day, the event will be recorded and available online for you to watch later.Join us for this must-attend Women in Tech event, register now, and be part of the change! This event will be hosted by Cambridge Power Platform User Group via Microsoft Teams ending with a Q&A session.Sponsored by Casper365 & Microsoft Community Days10 AM – 5:45 PM BST3rd March 2023Agenda:10:00 am - Introduction by Sharon Sumner, Cambridge Power Platform Leader10:15 am – Sheryl and Daisy NetleySession: Passing the BatonBio:11:15 am – Anouck FierensSession: Build your SharePoint knowledge base more efficiently with Viva TopicsBio: Anouck is working as a modern workplace consultant by Wortell. Inside the modern workplace, her main focus is on SharePoint, Microsoft Viva, and the Power Platform. Inside SharePoint, Anouck’s focus is on building an Intranet, yet document management has no secrets for her. When she is working with the Power Platform, she is focusing on Power Apps, mostly canvas apps but also Power Automate flows. Anouck is PL-100 Certified and MCT.Quick Break12:30 pm - Charlotte Light, Chief Digital Officer at Aztec Group Session: Inspiring Keynote: 'Failing Forward'Bio: As Chief Digital Officer, formerly Chief Technology Officer, Charlotte ensures the technology strategy of the Aztec Group is aligned with the wider business plan and addresses both internal and client technology needs and priorities while overseeing the management and direction of the Group’s dedicated IT teams including Enterprise and Client Applications, Infrastructure, Service Delivery, and Information Security. Based in the UK, Charlotte sits on the Aztec Group Executive Board, with a Group-wide remit across all operational jurisdictions. Charlotte previously worked as the Chief Information Officer at Channel 4 and spent the first part of her career in a range of senior business development and consulting roles with IBM and BUPA, before joining Specsavers. Charlotte is also an Advisory Board Member of the Institute of Coding. Here, she supports the development of digital skills initiatives in line with business demand by sharing insights and context into industry needs and demands.Charlotte enjoys family time relaxing at home and keeping fit with yoga and using her Peloton bike. She also enjoys travel, and her favourite destination is the Madikwe Game Reserve on the border of South Africa and Botswana for peace and respite away from technology and the hustle of work.1:30 pm - Lesley CrookSession: Viva Suite - Turn a sour employee experience into something sweet!Bio: I’m Lesley Crook a Viva Visionary and MVP, M365 Apps and Services of 7 years. Focus on employee experience, employee engagement, hybrid work, adoption and change management, champions programmes on Yammer, Teams, and now Microsoft Viva!Quick Break2:45pm – Divya AkulaSession: Exploring Microsoft SyntexBio: As a Technical Architect and MCP with over 13 years of experience in SharePoint, M365, and Azure technologies, I am always on the cutting edge, exploring the latest in AI-related technologies such as Microsoft RPA, Chatbots, and Syntex. My expertise lies in helping clients transition to the cloud and migrate from legacy applications to dynamic environments using Power Platform. Aside from my work, I enjoy audible and meeting new people, so please don't hesitate to drop me a line. 3:45pm – Sharon WeaverSession: Microsoft Teams – Everyday tips and tricksBio: Sharon is the founder and CEO of Smarter Consulting, a business and technology consulting company. She founded her business to grow and diversify the technology resource pool by providing opportunities to underserved individuals such as women and minorities by providing them with the opportunity and support to add a technical skill set to their existing industry experience. Her goal is to create a business environment based on diversity, inclusion, and opportunity.As a Microsoft RD, MVP, MCT, and Productivity Expert, Sharon's background in Software Development, Business and Systems Analysis, Project Management, and Agile combined with her Developmental Psychology degree and Six Sigma Black Belt blend perfectly with her love of helping and training people to make her a well-rounded leader, consultant, and coach.Being part of the community is extremely important and she is an active leader, participant, and mentor. Sharon speaks and trains professionally globally on subjects such as Office 365, Business Analysis, Six Sigma, and Leadership. She is the founder of the Kansas City M365 User Group and lead organizer for CollabCon. She currently serves as an advisor and mentor for the Digital Women of Kansas City and is the Founding President and advisor of the Kansas City IIBA chapter.4:45 pm – Tammy MillerSession: The Importance of accessibility to a website and a mobileBio: I'm Tammy Miller and my passion is working and helping people with information technology. My focus has been in the areas of website design, website planning, web development, website maintenance, blogging, software testing, and teaching basic computer classes and Python over a span of 20-plus years. I enjoy the aspects of sharing my knowledge and coaching small business owners on the essentials of their business websites. Currently, I am starting my new blog called DevelopBit in which I will share my experiences as a Software Tester, work productivity, and much more.5: 15 pm - Mica HansonSession: One Note Tags and Outlook Task/To Do Integration with OneNoteBio: Mica Hanson is a Senior Training Consultant at Blackstone focused on Technical Training, Rollouts, and Adoption. She began her career in live marketing events in 2003 and combined her love of people and technology as a Microsoft Rep in the Seattle area in 2011. She went on to become a National Trainer for Microsoft in 2014, and in 2017 moved to Florida to start the technical training program for Lee Health with a focus on adoption.Followed by a Q&A session

Events you might like

10/31/2024 4:00:00 PM 10/31/2024 4:00:00 PM GMT Standard Time

Call for Speakers! Power Platform Autumn Event - 31st October 2024

Host group Cambridge Power Platform User Group

Sharon Sumner

10/31/2024 4:30:00 PM 10/31/2024 4:30:00 PM GMT Standard Time

Cambridge Power Platform Autumn Event

Host group Cambridge Power Platform User Group

Sharon Sumner

11/26/2024 8:00:00 AM 11/26/2024 8:00:00 AM Europe/Amsterdam

DynUG Høstkonferanse 2024

Host group Power Platform User Group Norway